Pics of Chaperone's ARB?

Pixelated

Moderator - CPST Instructor
I'm looking for a picture or two showing the Chaperone's ARB to use on a blog posting. It doesn't need to include a child, but should otherwise show proper use (of course). Cute baby feet for context would be a bonus. If you post a pic here I will assume I have permission to use it, and thank you.

ADS

NVMBR02

If no one else posts any pictures I'll look through my photobucket account tomorrow. I posted several pictures in a thread on here in June 2009 but I don't remember which pictures or how many.

wnkw

If you still need one, I can do it friday with dd2 (8 mo). I need to reinstall her blvd, so I could put the chaperone back in..

Sent from my DROIDX using Car-Seat.Org

NVMBR02

I don't have as many pictures as I thought but here are what I have. Sorry, I know I took some pictures of the seat in the car but I can't seem to find them. No cute baby feet either. :(

Feb2009133.jpg

Feb2009135.jpg

Feb2009136.jpg

Pixelated

If you still need one, I can do it friday with dd2 (8 mo). I need to reinstall her blvd, so I could put the chaperone back in..

I think a picture of it in the vehicle would be more useful for what I'm trying to show, so if you wouldn't mind I would very much appreciate it!

jacqui276

I have this picture of the arb. I couldn't attach a pic of the whole seat since there are two kids in the photo who aren't mine but figured I would post it incase it helps at all.

e6fada9e-b003-4ed1-baaa-157eb2298830_zps9121a128.jpg

Last edited:

snowbird25ca

Let me know if you want something more than that. I can probably get down to west Coast Kids and try it out. I haven't put ds' Monterey back in with UAS yet since I had it out last week so it'd be simple enough to do. :thumbsup:

(Of course no cute baby feet, but I could get whatever specific angle your'e looking for. Just message me on Facebook, I'm only 10 mins away from the store.)

wnkw

I think a picture of it in the vehicle would be more useful for what I'm trying to show, so if you wouldn't mind I would very much appreciate it!

Dc kiddo is supposed to leave early today. If she does and its not freezing, ill get some today :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC