Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Britax Multi Tech - Cowmoo

SOLD!!

As much as it pains me to sell this seat, it is definitely time. I'm ready to have DS ride FF full-time so we really don't need the seat anymore.

I am the only owner of this seat, purchased just over two years ago. It has mainly been installed in our second car with very little use.

It is in excellent condition.

Asking $500 shipped.

I will post current pictures once I see what kind of interest there is! I added an older pic as a teaser.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by oxeye; 07-14-2013 at 06:12 PM.
    Roxie -- CPST and mommy to:
    DD1 - 11, DD2 - 9, DS - 5

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Britax Multi Tech - Cowmoo

Bump!

Are you interested in any partial trades? I have a never-ridden-in FR85 (onyx, though I could put a Rushmore cover on it instead if you prefer) which I probably wouldn't need nearly as soon if I had a MT.
    Mom to 2 adults and 2 little kids.
    Tall 8 year old in Incognito; Petite 3 year old RF in CA65

Quote Originally Posted by Brigala View Post
    Are you interested in any partial trades? I have a never-ridden-in FR85 (onyx, though I could put a Rushmore cover on it instead if you prefer) which I probably wouldn't need nearly as soon if I had a MT.
    I would definitely consider it. I have an 85 for DS in our main car and was hoping to upgrade him to a 90, but he will only be in a harness for two more years so I don't have a great reason for getting a 90 over an 85 other than just wanting a different seat to play with.

Where do you live? Just trying to ballpark what shipping costs would be.

Oregon, so shipping probably couldn't get much higher. Unless I were in AK or HI. LOL.

DH says we can do $250 + the Frontier 85 (shipped). I know that comes to a little less value than what you were asking for, but money's a bit tight right now for us.

ETA: Just checked the DOM and it's 09/2011. It doesn't have the tags or the original box, but it's never been ridden in. Installed a few times. I got it for DH's granddaughter to ride in because she gives me heart palpitations in a booster (horrible, horrible booster rider) and I was taking care of her several days a week, but not long after I bought it her mom quit working in anticipation of having a new baby and I never actually got a chance to use it. There have been a few times when I've installed it and then ended up not going anywhere with her after all. I was holding onto it for my giant 2 year old, but if I got a MT then it will probably be another 2 years before she uses it, so it doesn't make sense to hold on to it that long and have it take up space. I might even sell one of the Radians too.

Was this ever sold?
    Ellen - Mom to Elise 2.5y RF in a Britax Two-Way Elite, Clek Foonf, Axkid Kidzofix, and Axkid Minikid.

Sorry I have been completely MIA from this board due to work. Yes, this is still available. PM me if interested, those go to my email so I won't miss them.