Question Stroller storage & Cheap bag for b-agile & mini/micro

wnkw

We have a surplus of strollers around here, and i'm trying to find a way to store them. Im thinking of turning the closet under the stairs into a stroller/carseat room..if they'll fit. How/where do you store yours? Im thinking of leaving the target micro at my aunts house at the beach. I don't want it in their way, so im thinking I need some kind of storage bag, but don't wanna pay a fortune..

Sent from my DROIDX using Car-Seat.Org

ADS

Kel

I buy the garbage bags made for construction workers/ landscapers. There about 4 1/2 ' tall and made to hold really heavy things. I use these to store anything with out a box. Strollers, bassinet, baby bouncy seats, and also all my outdoor Christmas blow mold stuff. Yes I said plastic blow mold, lol....we're in the country and my kids like that tacky colorful stuff,lol! I just zip tie the tops.

wnkw

I buy the garbage bags made for construction workers/ landscapers. There about 4 1/2 ' tall and made to hold really heavy things. I use these to store anything with out a box. Strollers, bassinet, baby bouncy seats, and also all my outdoor Christmas blow mold stuff. Yes I said plastic blow mold, lol....we're in the country and my kids like that tacky colorful stuff,lol! I just zip tie the tops.

Haha.. my gma -in-law (84) got me to order a whole nativity set of blow mold people for her little town. We call her the --- deputy bc she basically runs it lol. If we lived where someone could enjoy stuff like that besides us.. I might let dd1 talk me into it!

I might get my gpa to bring some of those bags and zip ties over from his shop. Id like a zippered bag, but we'll see.. thanks

Kel

We started of with Mary Joseph and baby Jesus in the bay window. And white lights in the yard. Then blow mold frosty came....then Santa...he needed a wife, lol...So came Mrs clause. Then I bought 1 cute blow mold penguin and each child wanted there own...So there was 6 penguin's, lol. It's as addictive as car seats and strollers.

wnkw

We started of with Mary Joseph and baby Jesus in the bay window. And white lights in the yard. Then blow mold frosty came....then Santa...he needed a wife, lol...So came Mrs clause. Then I bought 1 cute blow mold penguin and each child wanted there own...So there was 6 penguin's, lol. It's as addictive as car seats and strollers.

Hah don't tell me that.. 5 strollers (only one kid that rides) and 6 or so carseats.. dh would kill me if I started collecting anything else.. the dining room is full. Guess I could finish another room upstairs! Jk he wouldn't do that.. but he does seem to think only his stuff is allowed to take up space Hah..

Kel

I'm just hoping the ups man brings the pria tomorrow earlier than last time. He was dropping of a carseat while DH was pulling up, lol. He doesn't care, but doesn't really want to see it all either.

Lilybug1

Would love an answer on this? We desperately need more space in our house for this baby due any day now, as well as a home office for DH, but one of my top priorities is some sort of cubby for hidden away/stroller parking.

Kel

I have a split level house. All my goodies are hidden away under the steps. No one gets under there, it's where Christmas gifts are also hid.

A laundry room might work....

wnkw

I have a split level house. All my goodies are hidden away under the steps. No one gets under there, it's where Christmas gifts are also hid.

A laundry room might work....

Right now our upstairs only has two bedrooms and a jack n jill bath ..I kid dh that we need to finish more rooms..

Can the mini/micro or b-agile be hung somehow?

Im thinking we might just close in the garage as a second den or family room and build a big closet in there.

sparkle3116

I have hung strollers from the big padded bike/utility hooks you can buy at the hardware store. The mini has a really sturdy handlebar cover, so I wouldn't have a problem just hanging it on a hook (or better yet, 2) by the handlebar.

The softer foam handlebars will dent, so I usually try to hang those ones by the frame somehow.

Good luck!

Right now our upstairs only has two bedrooms and a jack n jill bath ..I kid dh that we need to finish more rooms..

Can the mini/micro or b-agile be hung somehow?

Im thinking we might just close in the garage as a second den or family room and build a big closet in there.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC