Toddler uniform khaki pants

Persimmon

Does anyone know where I can get 100% cotton, flat front, khaki pants that are pull up in 2T or 3T? DS goes to Spanish immersion preschool 2 days a week and in Latin American style they wear uniforms. He can't wear shorts because he runs super fast and falls all the time. The only ones I can find have cargo pockets or are polyester blends that are mostly polyester. Since we live in South Texas, DS will roast in anything but 100% cotton. In need all elastic waisted ones so he can pull up his pants himself.

ADS

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
On the good side, Land's End has a forever 100% lifetime guarantee. If they wear out or whatever, send them back and they'll refund or replace, no questions asked.

Persimmon

http://ask.metafilter.com/94801/Recommend-pants-for-hot-weather

Sounds like for hot weather then perhaps trying something that is other then cotton or a Cotten blend might be better.

Ooh, linen would be awesome. Luckily in the summer they don't require uniforms but we have lots of hot weather in spring and fall.

How do kids do pulling up elastic backs by themselves? DS is 3. Neurotypical. I have always just bought all elastic waisted pants so don't know.

Not sure of the 100% cotton, but FrenchToast has toddler sizes I believe.

The French Toast would be perfect except for the polyester. Thanks.

Hooray! Thanks, everyone. $30 is more than I was wanting to spend but KQ's mention of the forever guarantee convinced me. At Stride Rite they always joke that they loose money on us because we use their rewards program and DS wears out his soles from running so much. Lands End may cut us off.

bella_1818

DS wore the ones from Carter's when he was that size. He was able to pull them up and down without buttoning them. They were $9 a pair.

Persimmon

DS wore the ones from Carter's when he was that size. He was able to pull them up and down without buttoning them. They were $9 a pair.

That's great to know. I ended up ordering some all elastic ones from TCP and LE even though they both weren't technically the chino style that is the school uniform. I don't think they really care that much for the little ones. They should just be happy my son has his pants ON. The last time he had an accident during recess he took off his pants and undies and was lying on the edge of a low retaining wall sunning his butt cheeks. I am going to also try one with a snap with the elastic waist in the back and see if he can do those. He has a bit of a hard time with all elastic waist but maybe if they are loose enough. This will be a great excuse to go check out the Carter's store.

bella_1818

That's great to know. I ended up ordering some all elastic ones from TCP and LE even though they both weren't technically the chino style that is the school uniform. I don't think they really care that much for the little ones. They should just be happy my son has his pants ON. The last time he had an accident during recess he took off his pants and undies and was lying on the edge of a low retaining wall sunning his butt cheeks. I am going to also try one with a snap with the elastic waist in the back and see if he can do those. He has a bit of a hard time with all elastic waist but maybe if they are loose enough. This will be a great excuse to go check out the Carter's store.

We were also living in Texas (El Paso) when DS needed tiny uniform pants so I feel your pain :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC