Need an easy 'go-to' stroller

ADS

Lilybug1

Might be a little off-topic, but since someone mentioned the G-lite. I just wanted to warn you a bit about the G-luxe. Up until now, we've had the Gluxe in my car for short trips, etc. I have a BJCM-Double that we used for longer outings and walks around the neighborhood. At first, I loved the Gluxe. It seems so plush and comfortable. However, my now 19 month old rips the thing apart. She immediately gets out of the upper harness straps and begins thrashing back and forth and the entire seat goes and comes with her because of the drawstring recline. Also, the Gluxe has these adjustable footrests..well, my daughter is able to basically reach down and pull out the adjustable footrests from the fabric/padding which results in the two metal spikes sticking straight up into the air on either side of her legs. It's beyond frustrating. I actually wrote to UppaBaby about this and the representative told me that the metal spikes pose no danger to any child! I had actually read a negative review on Amazon about this very same thing, but honestly I didn't really even know what she was talking about until my daughter did it.

Kel

My vera Bradley bag hangs perfect on my mini. It's the Vera Tote. Has a key strap etc...other bags work too. But this is a nice middle size bag, and it hangs perfect. Not in the way of pushing.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC