Please help me decide...

Mama2J

I hope you all don't get tired of my car questions, but I really want to research this as much as possible before buying! This is what I am looking for:

- able to install a Regent in center position of second row w/tether
- a third row that I could use when needed or fold down
- cargo space in the back for groceries
- great safety ratings

I frequently go out on weekends with friends or family that have kids. The most common configuration I can foresee is 3 adults and 3 kids. Either a Regent and two smaller FF carseats, or a Regent and two boosters.

ETA: I am ok with moving the Regent outboard (if necessary) for extra passengers, but for daily use I would like him in the center.

Last edited:
ADS

TN Mary

Minivans aside... have you looked at the Outlook, Acadia, Enclaves? All the same car, just different names.

They all have very useable 3rd rows... and folded down, GREAT cargo space. Don't know about the tether situation though...

TXDani

Senior Community Member
The 2007 Acura MDX meets all your criqteria and is a great vehicle. I can fit anything and everything 3 across the middle row plus I still have the third row if I want/need to use it. LATCH across all three seating positions and top tethers for every single rear position! I'll share some pictures of the Regent in mine...
nov32006038.jpg

nov32006037.jpg

nov32006035.jpg

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC