You might have a problem when...

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
You're on Facebook and come to a post from a group that updates on local police and fire calls...and the post reads "odor investigation," but you're kind of tired and instead read it as "oobr investigation," and you get really excited, and then really sad.

ADS

Persimmon

...or you dream about a car seat. There was a car seat that does not exist in my dream last night. I think it was because I fell asleep wondering if I should get a Radian to RF in the center of DH's van. Then I woke up because DS was vomiting BBQ brisket, green beans, and pinto beans on my head.

MotoMommaNH

...you aren't even TTC yet and you want to purchase the infant bucket to play with and trying to decide which convertible and how you will install it in current/future vehicles so it plays nice with the set up you already have for your DS??? :p

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC