Filter?

ADS

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
I do not believe there is a user controlled word filter. I have some words automatically filtered. You are welcome to send a PM to me with suggested additions, but unless it is clearly offensive, it may not be added. For those cases, you should also report the offending post.

MagnificentMama

Senior Community Member
(no idea but curious)
what do you mean filter? like a bad word filter? lol!!

Like with AOL, you can choose to filter certain screen names, words, or phrases.

So say you can't stand a certain person, than you can go under your control panel and request to filter them so you don't see what they're posting anymore.

MagnificentMama

Senior Community Member
I do not believe there is a user controlled word filter. I have some words automatically filtered. You are welcome to send a PM to me with suggested additions, but unless it is clearly offensive, it may not be added. For those cases, you should also report the offending post.

It's not a phrase ;) so I guess I need to internally start filtering :p

LuvBug

Like with AOL, you can choose to filter certain screen names, words, or phrases.

So say you can't stand a certain person, than you can go under your control panel and request to filter them so you don't see what they're posting anymore.

you can put them on your ignore list and that will "erase" them from a post.

sorry I pissed you off :p

Dillipop

Go to USER CP and it is on the left near the bottom under miscellaneous. Click on ignore/buddy lists. Not sure what to do from there as I've never used it, but it should be pretty easy.

LuvBug

click on someone's username to bring up their profile. Then on the bar right under their username and avatar/profile picture it says "Add ___________ to Your Ignore List"
so when looking at someone's profile you should see this:

View Profile: MissMommy928
MissMommy928
CPS Technician
(avatar here)

Add MissMommy928 to Your Buddy List ---- Add MissMommy928 to Your Ignore List
You click on the ignore and it will take you to a page where you will click "save list"

I hope that helps. Its pretty much the shortcut to adding someone to a list.

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Click the person's username above a post, select "View Public Profile", then click, "Add MissMommy928 to Your Ignore List." ;)

(And, I didn't know about that feature either. I had to dig to find it.)

CRS

Senior Community Member
Click the person's username above a post, select "View Public Profile", then click, "Add MissMommy928 to Your Ignore List." ;)

(And, I didn't know about that feature either. I had to dig to find it.)
Hehehe I just tried to ignore you and it wouldn't let me cause you're admin tehehehehe

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC