Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Evenflo Sureride, Evenflo Tribute and Britax Frontier 85 pics

Ok...Thanks. I can't wait to play with it. I've got huge bench seats, so I'm going to try MR-Sure ride-MR.
    Kelley- mom of seven!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Please post pics when you do! I was pressed for time this morning or I would have taken more pics.

The godkids are growing!
    J 9/09 and J&A 1/15

I took a few more pics tonight- same child, same car. Sorry for size- I should be able to resize soon

Evenflo Triumph 65

Britax Frontier 85- I think I might have had the recline block in the wrong position in my first post

Another Sureride pic just in case his torso grew since last pics

Evenflo Maestro- I was surprised how much height he lost once installed- he was below the second to top slot in the house

And not that these compare harness height, but I took them so I'll post them. He does not meet the minimum (4 years) for booster mode and will not use this seat in booster mode- as you can see he can't even sit in position long enough for a pic. The shoulder belt position was perfect until he moved

The godkids are growing!
    J 9/09 and J&A 1/15

5. Thank You from:

Carseat Crazy

Wow he's tall! And thats a scary good fit in booster mode (*not that I would put a 3 yo in booster*). It's good to know that it works well as a booster, thanks for posting

ETA: Is the headrest in booster mode still not adjustable?

The Turbo fit him well around 18-21 months old (for pictures only of course)! http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w...t_63758_-1.jpg http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w...t_63757_-1.jpg

The Maestro headrest is not adjustable- the SecureKid does have an adjustable headrest though.

The godkids are growing!
    J 9/09 and J&A 1/15

I love this thread! Now I want to see a kid taller than mine in the Sureride! No idea how to get the photo the right size to post here. He will be 6 in May, 45 lbs, 46.25" and is below the second to the highest slot on the SR. I just want to see a kid nearing the max of the harness and see where their ears hit on the shell

This is my 8 year old. She's 52" tall and 55 lbs. She has another slot height to go, but she's completely out of harness length. And I recently tried my 6 yr old in the new SR's at target, and she's outgrown them by quite a bit now when she fit fine before. Did they change them?

This is the 6 year old.
    Shanna - Paramedic & Mom
    Trenton (19), Michael (17), Gabriel (15), Miss Abigail (12), Kaleigh (10), and Caleb (8) - Evenflo booster

They just don't make em like they used to.

I read somewhere that the floor models had shorter harnesses. Either that or they have changed them? I'd love to know for sure. If I order from Khol's at least it's easy to return. Would you say your 8 year old is in there too snug? Your 6 year old fits like mine does

Nah, she's fine she just wouldn't be able to grow any. The grumpy look is because I made her pose in a harnessed seat.
    Shanna - Paramedic & Mom
    Trenton (19), Michael (17), Gabriel (15), Miss Abigail (12), Kaleigh (10), and Caleb (8) - Evenflo booster

They just don't make em like they used to.