Very happy with Diono's customer service today!

soph's mom

I called to try to order an infant insert for my sunshine kids radian and expected to pay a pretty penny for it... Well they're going to send me one for free! :)

ADS

canadiangie

Nice. :)

A friend of mine called Diono Canada either yesterday or today hoping to get a replacement cover sent for her SK Radian XT. They offered to send her one at no charge. She is of course so happy and thankful.

Jessica61624

Nice. :)

A friend of mine called Diono Canada either yesterday or today hoping to get a replacement cover sent for her SK Radian XT. They offered to send her one at no charge. She is of course so happy and thankful.

I didn't realize they still had sk covers in stock.

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
As with every company, it is hit or miss. :eek:

When I had to get a replacement RNXT due to an issue, they made me give them back the cover, the inserts, and everything else even though they were going to have to destroy the seat.

Like I said, hit or miss...

I'm REALLY happy too.
In the last 2 months, I've received for free:
- A new Radian boot (my 3 weeks old boot had already stress white marks and was open)
- 2 new headrests for my Monterey (the new red headrest and then, the newer gray headrest).
They really help their customers!

Cryssy Jane

After pleading my case for 3 days over a faulty component of the seat they agreed to replace it, said it would be sent out last friday. As of yesterday when I called they said it had not been sent. I asked last week what they would like me to do with the faulty seat and they said destroy it/make it unusable, today they said they want it back. I've already dismantled it as much as I could as per first request. Do I put the pieced seat back in the box? They haven't responded to any emails and when I called they said wait for an email for further instructions.

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Yes, if they told you to destroy and you did - and then said to send back, I would send it back however it sits now. I might include a note/copies of instructions that explain why it's in pieces.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC