Question Breeze Play Yard?

ADS

Jillian

Looks like the city mini of play yards lol. Very nice! Is it bad if I still can't get my chicco lullaby lx set up or taken down after 3 years?

sparkle3116

I don't know anything about it, but it looks interesting. I'm a little reluctant to try new things (except car seats) LOL. I like my Graco Pack n Plays b/c they're very easy to set up/take down and they haven't had a recall in 10 years.

BananaBoat

Disclaimer - I have not seen or used a Breeze Play Yard.

IMO, if you're ok with spending $300 on a play yard, get the [ame="http://www.amazon.com/BABYBJORN-Travel-Crib-Light-Silver/dp/B005EWF4BY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1363350086&sr=8-1&keywords=baby+bjorn+travel+crib"]Baby Bjorn Travel Crib[/ame] instead. It's extremely light & portable & easy to set up. I had 2 other play yards/travel cribs before I got it & it puts all the others to shame!

ETA: That Amazon price is AWESOME!

bree

Car-Seat.Org Ambassador
Thanks for the opinions and alternate suggestions! :)

I had someone ask me to look into the Breeze Play Yard, and I figured that the posters here always have answers, so I was just looking for general info or opinions about it. :)

Last edited:

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Looks pretty neato. I'm so tired PITB pack n plays at BRU (Gracos the best we have now, at least there's eleventy billion choices of colors of those :rolleyes:)

kaharris83

I love my Guava Family cribs. I have had the GoCrib and the Lotus crib. Both are even better than the Bjorn IMO. I looked at the Breeze today and it is really heavy. Nice looking but I wouldn't want to take it anywhere or even move it around my house. Both Guava cribs are 11lbs I think and pack into backpacks for easy travel.

cookie123

Disclaimer - I have not seen or used a Breeze Play Yard.

IMO, if you're ok with spending $300 on a play yard, get the Baby Bjorn Travel Crib instead. It's extremely light & portable & easy to set up. I had 2 other play yards/travel cribs before I got it & it puts all the others to shame!

ETA: That Amazon price is AWESOME!

I watched that video. Do you have that? It looks so short. It went barely above the woman's knees. Is she just really tall? They both look cool. I'm in the market. No one seems to be returning my packnplay!

jordansmom

I watched that video. Do you have that? It looks so short. It went barely above the woman's knees. Is she just really tall? They both look cool. I'm in the market. No one seems to be returning my packnplay!

I just acquired a P&T Traveller (from swap!) and love it! It is the longest of its kind, my super tall 6 year old nephew could still fit in it! I can't believe how small it packs up to. It reminds me of one of those folding camp chairs that comes in a bag. I'm not sure for use at home I would prefer it since the mattress goes directly on the floor as opposed to raised in a pack n play. But it is great!

cookie123

My SIL has the Breeze and the Mamaroo and raves about both of them!

Seems like great, easy to use baby gear! :)

I've been looking at all the brands mentioned because I'm needing a pack n play. It seems like the Breeze is the Mamaroo Breeze. Is that right? Does anyone know if any of these are deeper than the others?

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I've been looking at all the brands mentioned because I'm needing a pack n play. It seems like the Breeze is the Mamaroo Breeze. Is that right? Does anyone know if any of these are deeper than the others?

Both the Mamaroo and the Breeze are made by 4Moms (they also make the Origami stroller.) It's the 4Moms Breeze.

What brands, I have compared height on some but not all...

jordansmom

I took a quick look and here are the comparable measurements for the ones mentioned in this thread (LxWxH) all in inches:
Breeze 45.5 x 32 x 29
Bjorn 44 x 24 x 32
Traveller 54 x 26 x 30
Lotus 42 x 24 x 25

BananaBoat

I have the Baby Bjorn Travel Crib after having 2 other pack n plays. It looks short because the bottom rests on the floor, but it's pretty tall. The mattress is larger than a typical pack n play as those sheets are too small for it (I've tried!). Also because it rests on the floor, it has no weight limit which I prefer. I have on many occasions climbed in with one of the girls. Also because the supports are angled, it's actually harder for kids to climb out of. J didn't climb out of it until she was nearly 3 & can still fit in it - and has to snuggle with her sister :love:

I just acquired a P&T Traveller (from swap!) and love it! It is the longest of its kind, my super tall 6 year old nephew could still fit in it! I can't believe how small it packs up to. It reminds me of one of those folding camp chairs that comes in a bag. I'm not sure for use at home I would prefer it since the mattress goes directly on the floor as opposed to raised in a pack n play. But it is great!

I've also used the P&T Traveller, but my girls hated that it had a top like a tent. Not sure if they've changed that, but they also hated the PeaPod for the same reason. I also wanted a real mattress instead of an inflatable one as they don't sleep well on inflatable mattresses.

jordansmom

I've also used the P&T Traveller, but my girls hated that it had a top like a tent. Not sure if they've changed that, but they also hated the PeaPod for the same reason. I also wanted a real mattress instead of an inflatable one as they don't sleep well on inflatable mattresses.

This is a pre-2013 model and you can unzipper the top cover off completely so they aren't closed in.

kaharris83

The Lotus also rests on the floor so it has no weight/age limit. My 37.5" DS1 fits it and can't get out on his own. I've laid in it too. It also has an angled framee so it is hard to climb out of. The really nice thing about it is the crib fabric is all machine washable. You unsnap it and toss it in the wash.

We looked at the Bjorn but packed up it was too big to carry on an airplane. We travel a lot and didn't want to pay to check it every time.

The P&Ts(in 2010) was flimsy and made a ton of noise when baby was in it moving around. I think they've redesigned it though.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC