Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Britax comfort pads

The comfort /shoulder pads on dd2's blvd seem to big and bulky. They are a pain to keep the Velcro away from her neck once the harness is tightened. Can I remove them (rf)? Or use the smaller ones from her chaperone? She still doesn't have much of a neck (just barely 8 months), so they kinda annoy her.

Sent from my DROIDX using Car-Seat.Org
    Rayleigh - 9/07 - Frontier 85

Reese - 7/12 - RF Britax Boulevard

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

I called britax to ask that question and they sent me new pads that matched my convertible covers that are the kind like on the frontier 85, for free. SO much better.

Re: Britax comfort pads

The comfort pads are completely optional so feel free to remove them if they're bothering her or getting in the way. Even the HUGS pads are optional for rear-facing but they must be used when forward-facing.

Me & the kids at Dorel

5. Thank You from: