Blaze ProBooster for trade or local sale

Dillipop

$70 local!

I won this seat from here in December and it just isn't going to work for us. I really need a latchable booster in our cars for ds for when he starts using one full time.

DOM is 12/12

Prefer not to ship so a local sale would be best- $80. I'm located in northern RI.

Make me an offer!

Last edited:
ADS

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Re: Blaze Prosport for trade or local sale

Is this a ProSport or ProBooster?

Let me know if you decide to ship.

Kac

Re: Blaze Prosport for trade or local sale

Please let me know if you decide to ship. I'm in PA.

Kac

I'm still so bummed we couldn't meet up. I have a Blaze ProSport that it would match.

koda&phiasmama

I have a cybex x fit in blue ? I have to check the DOM if your interested purchased local from a member here but its funky with my annoying seat belt issues I wouldn't mind the no latch for my third row. Let me know !

lmiranda8681

Hi, we had pmed before. I'm thinking I want to give this seat a try. I have a parkway sgl if you are interested in that. We could meet halfway.

Dillipop

How about $70 local? Or we're heading down 95 to the Garden State Parkway and to the AC area on Saturday and we could figure out a way to meet during our trip.

May even be able to make it to Philly as well Saturday night but would have to meet at the airport.

Dillipop

I need this gone! Moving cross country soon and I want to replace this with a booster that latches. Willing to consider shipping.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC