New seat in Daddy's car.

agave

We got a great deal so DH got his Recaro. He's really happy that you can see Recaro through the little side window. DD1 will be 5 in June, I was going to make her wait until August but she's been great on her few trial rides so we're test driving the booster.
8549140595_4ec18b8062.jpg

I also broke down and took out the RF since every time DH went to lunch with someone at work the seat got pushed back into it so DD2 gets to ride FF in daddy's car. She's super happy about the cup holders.
8549140745_f61d5637be.jpg

We drove all the way next door to pick up sunglasses and show off the Recaro. :rolleyes: silly boy.

ADS

agave

Thanks, I think they are cute too. We've done a few short rides in the booster. Drive 4 miles to the store to get chocolate sit a picnic table and consume chocolate and drive home. It usually puts the kids in a great mood.

DH's eyes got huge the first time I mentioned getting him a Recaro and he assumed it would cost too much. Then I found one for not much more than a Turbobooster, be refused to talk me out of it. It works great in his car and is pretty easy to buckle. He's also happy it showed up in the wrong color.

agave

Now he wants them to match but that Maestro is staying in because I'm using latch in his car until they are both in boosters. It may be a very long time because Emma isn't showing a hint of impulse control yet.

Thanks, I think they are cute too. We've done a few short rides in the booster. Drive 4 miles to the store to get chocolate sit a picnic table and consume chocolate and drive home. It usually puts the kids in a great mood.

DH's eyes got huge the first time I mentioned getting him a Recaro and he assumed it would cost too much. Then I found one for not much more than a Turbobooster, be refused to talk me out of it. It works great in his car and is pretty easy to buckle. He's also happy it showed up in the wrong color.

What color was it supposed to be?

Kecia

Admin - CPST Instructor
Is that the ultra-plush Midnight fabric? If so, I'm jealous. Recaro had the BEST plush fabrics back in the day. I think the only one they still make is Midnight.

agave

Yep it's midnight. The kids couldn't keep their hands off it in the box, I had to hide it. The soft makes up for it not being a nauseating pink and for the lack of cup holders.

Kecia

Admin - CPST Instructor
Yep it's midnight. The kids couldn't keep their hands off it in the box, I had to hide it. The soft makes up for it not being a nauseating pink and for the lack of cup holders.

:ROTFLMAO:

Yup. I totally understand!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC