2.5yo Nextfit vs BV70 pictures

kaharris83

I said I'd post picture of my Britax compared the the Nextfit. I wasn't sure if I should add them to the other thread, not sure what proper etiquette is so I started this thread. My 2.5yo DS1 is 31lbs 37". He didn't want to be fastened in so he isn't in the harness, but he is all the way back in both seats.

CAM00222_zps2dbf4c74.jpg

CAM00223_zpsfec38fe5.jpg

CAM00224_zps3ea53672.jpg

CAM00225_zps7fdc86ac.jpg

CAM00226_zpsa46c660c.jpg

ADS

MotoMommaNH

were you able to try it in recline mode 2? or was the bubble off?

just wondering if that would take away the leg room...

Carolinadaisy

Wow. My 2 yr old 37" DS doesn't have that much room in our Nextfit. What vehicle is this in? I think my DS may have more legroom with our boulevard 65 in my Nissan Altima. I would upload pictures, but our computer is being weird and won't let me upload any right now. I still really like the nextfit, but would like a bit more legroom. What size pants doe sour son wear? He either has shorter legs than one or your seats are just shaped different. Also, the Boulevard 65 shell is a little different than the newer ones.

kaharris83

were you able to try it in recline mode 2? or was the bubble off?

just wondering if that would take away the leg room...

I had it in 3 and the bubble was off. I didn't realize I skipped 2 until I had it installed again. I will try it tomorrow in 2. In 3 he still had pretty good leg room, more than the BV70.

kaharris83

Wow. My 2 yr old 37" DS doesn't have that much room in our Nextfit. What vehicle is this in? I think my DS may have more legroom with our boulevard 65 in my Nissan Altima. I would upload pictures, but our computer is being weird and won't let me upload any right now. I still really like the nextfit, but would like a bit more legroom. What size pants doe sour son wear? He either has shorter legs than one or your seats are just shaped different. Also, the Boulevard 65 shell is a little different than the newer ones.

Mostly 3T. It's a 2011 Pilot.

Carolinadaisy

Hmm. Must be the vehicle. I have a 2007 Nissan Altima. I'm going to snap pics in the morning. I do have on recline 2 though...not sure I can fit it behind the driver on recline 1. May try though if it will increase legroom.

aporthole

If you ever get the chance to try it installed center of middle row in your Pilot I would love to know how it goes and if you can fold down the passenger side seat for 3rd row access with the Nextfit center.

We also have a 2011 Pilot. DD's Blvd 65 (passed down from DS) is currently in the center and it too wide to be able to fold down the passenger side seat to access the 3rd row. I know a Radian would allow 3rd row access, but I really don't want a Radian.

Looks awesome!

nataliem257

WOW. That's amazing how much difference a vehicle makes. There's tons more leg room compared to the other pictures. Now I'm back to wanting a seat I do not need yet!!!

kaharris83

If you ever get the chance to try it installed center of middle row in your Pilot I would love to know how it goes and if you can fold down the passenger side seat for 3rd row access with the Nextfit center.

We also have a 2011 Pilot. DD's Blvd 65 (passed down from DS) is currently in the center and it too wide to be able to fold down the passenger side seat to access the 3rd row. I know a Radian would allow 3rd row access, but I really don't want a Radian.

Looks awesome!

DS1 was in the center in an XTSL with AA until DS2 was born. I love that seat for the center of the Pilot. My plan is to keep DS1 in the Nextfit until DS2 outgrows the CCO with infant insert and then put DS2 in the Nextfit OB with DS1 back in the Radian in the center RFing since no other seat gives the legroom a Radian does.

I want to try a seatbelt install with the Nextfit so I will have to move the CCO, I will see how the Nextfit fits in the center then.

kaharris83

I moved the Nextfit behind the driver's seat and took the BV-70 out today. I changed the recline to position 2 to see the legroom and there isn't much difference. He still has plenty of room. I cannot believe how easy this seat is to install. Perfect for grandparents as it takes very little strength to LATCH it in. Here is a RFing pic in recline position 2.
CAM00227_zpsde6d2d7b.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC