Ordered a sureride from amazon.

arly1983

DS2 is just turned 4 and has outgrown so many convertible seats by height. Convertible seats are what work best in my 3-across.

DS1 is REALLY needing a wider backless but the literider is the backless I have found that works in the terrain since DD's hb dreamtime pushes the radian more towards DS1's side.

And DD has a short torso but I am just hoping she will last until the end of summer (and her 7th birthday) in the dreamtime. She prefers a highback and so do I.

I was hoping the S4M would help us out but it didn't.

Yes, I probably have unreasonably high hopes for the sureride. :eek:

ADS

Kel

Please update with pics!
I would love to see some older kids FFing in it. I'm thinking on buying one but am a little concerned with the harness rubbing older kids necks.

I'm hoping for this to be a good alternative to a combo seat. Something to use between RFing and a hbb.

arly1983

And I am super disappointed. :(

No pics. I forgot them. I will try to take a couple later but maybe not since I have already got it all adjusted back and in the box ready to be sent back.

Now, I am not disappointed in the sureride itself. Its a really great seat and DS2 had loads of room in it FFing. The only complaint I had about it was the buckle. I really hate that buckle but for the price and the greatness of the seat I guess the buckle is an ok trade-off.

What I am disappointed in was how I gained no room in my 3-across at all. The back is a mere 10 ins but quickly gets fatter. The seats I have did puzzle with it but they puzzle with the radian I already have.

So really it only gained DS2 room FFing but if I am able to get out of my lease then he will not be in a convertible seat but a combination booster so no reason to keep it around.

Jessica61624

And I am super disappointed. :(

No pics. I forgot them. I will try to take a couple later but maybe not since I have already got it all adjusted back and in the box ready to be sent back.

Now, I am not disappointed in the sureride itself. Its a really great seat and DS2 had loads of room in it FFing. The only complaint I had about it was the buckle. I really hate that buckle but for the price and the greatness of the seat I guess the buckle is an ok trade-off.

What I am disappointed in was how I gained no room in my 3-across at all. The back is a mere 10 ins but quickly gets fatter. The seats I have did puzzle with it but they puzzle with the radian I already have.

So really it only gained DS2 room FFing but if I am able to get out of my lease then he will not be in a convertible seat but a combination booster so no reason to keep it around.

Do you mind sharing what other seats you have? I was considering getting one for my tight 3 across.

Kel

Sorry it didn't work out. 3 acrosses are tough. Glad I got a 12 passenger van, lol. The reason I want the Sure Ride to work me is, I just don't love combo seats. Their heavy and I never use them as boosters, because I can't always latch them in.

What did you think of the harness on the neck? Was it tight, or rub them wrong?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC