We've officially outgrown the KeyFit =(

Mercuria

There's now less than 1" of shell over his head. I brought my baby home from the hospital in this seat! I know he hated it, but I loved it and its redness. And not that I ever want an infant bucket again, but knowing that Chicco has discontinued the Fuego line makes me sad, too.

ADS

cookie123

Aw, too bad. I'm excited to get the Key Fit out. I tried to talk dd into installing tonight when she was over, but she didn't want to. I guess she wants me to do it in the parking garage at the hospital. Maybe I'll bring it up tomorrow and play with it!

Mercuria

So... NextFit next? ;)

I'm pretty sure that's what'll replace the Britax when he outgrows it, yes. I MAY have done a drive-by groping of it today when we went to BRU confirm that our family is incompatible with a 3-wheeled mall stroller. We would have tried the baby in it, but we had MIL in tow, and she already thought we were crazy enough when we started tipping strollers over.

BTW, I just saw a shirt at the mall that said "I put ketchup on my ketchup." I thought you should know :)

Mercuria

Aw, too bad. I'm excited to get the Key Fit out. I tried to talk dd into installing tonight when she was over, but she didn't want to. I guess she wants me to do it in the parking garage at the hospital. Maybe I'll bring it up tomorrow and play with it!

Not quite the same thing, but I had my husband install the KeyFit when we were getting ready to go to the hospital. I'd already dry-fit it, though, so all he had to do was latch and pull. I moved it to the middle sometime after we came home.

I trust him to install now, though :)

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I'm pretty sure that's what'll replace the Britax when he outgrows it, yes. I MAY have done a drive-by groping of it today when we went to BRU confirm that our family is incompatible with a 3-wheeled mall stroller. We would have tried the baby in it, but we had MIL in tow, and she already thought we were crazy enough when we started tipping strollers over.

BTW, I just saw a shirt at the mall that said "I put ketchup on my ketchup." I thought you should know :)

I have that in two sizes, lol!

And your MIL should see me go try out all-terrain strollers, I make an obstacle course of small toys to go around and over...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC