FR90 in the wild!

Jessica61624

I was looking around on diapers.com and spotted the FR90! It isn't listed for sale yet. But looks like Britax has made these pictures available to retailers.
frontier90_zpsed5aebd4.png

ADS

glockchick

I do not need this seat for the 5 year old.... I do not need this seat for the 5 year old.... I do not need this seat for the 5 year old..... He has 2 FR 85's. He's set until booster use. But dang it want it! ;)

scariestone

Hmm the first thing I noticed is the neck pads are WAY bigger. I'm guessing DS wasn't the only one that had a horrible time with the straps rubbing on his neck. Hopefully they made them further apart too. I don't want to know the answer to that though because if they did I'd be tempted to buy one. :p DS does amazing in his booster though so we don't need it.

thtr4me

My almost 7yo saw the Zebra pics, and wants one in Zebra LOL! I told him sorry, but we do not need a new seat right now. Although I may need to keep it in mind if/when he outgrows the Radian in our 3rd vehicle. I wonder if this one requires a top tether over 65lbs like the F85? I need something that does not require top tether for that vehicle, but cannot be super wide like the SICT.

msg221

I only read the other day about the FR90. I was thinking, "I have no need for one. My seats are working just fine." And then I saw the PP say that it comes in Zebra, and just like that, I think I will need this seat! Nour would absolutely LOVE Zebra (as I do!)! The girls have been using the Argos in my car, but every time Nour & Zain are in my car, she wants to ride in Zain's Cowmoo FR85. He was fine with sitting in the Eliza Argos a while back, but just this past weekend he was saying "But I don't want to sit in that GIRL'S seat!" Maybe the Argos will become the backup seat!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC