Bff or better be/ be all

kirst

So ive decided I want to get a jujube diaper bag. I want the bff or the better be but cant decide on which one. So which one would you chose size wise for my needs?

My dd is 2 mostly potty trained and are trying for a second.

Things id put in it include:
Sippy
Portable potty seat
A few pull up
Wipes
A couple changes of clothes
Small meds
Hand sanatizer
Phone
Wallet
Keys
Camera
Sunglasses
A couple little books/toys
Lotion
Sunscreen in the summer

Thats it if im not forgetting anything.

After deciding that then I got to decide on a print. Ugh to many tough decisons!

ADS

bella_1818

I think you'd be hard pressed to get all that into a BFF. I wanted one until I saw it in person, and it was much smaller than I expected.

kirst

Does the bff seem huge when carrying around. All ive had was walmart diaper bags and have never seen any jujubes bags in person. Right now I have everything I need in a backpack with one strap but it wont due when we have another. What print do you have? Do you base your prints based on the gender of your child. So far I have because I like the girly ones but was wondering incase the next happens to be a boy.

lahuffman

I have the BFF and I love it, I have a 4.5 yr old and 8.5mo old. I doubt you would get all of that in there. I have my wallet (JJB BeMajor) in the large front zipper pocket. My cell and keys in the small front zipper. The large pocket are most of the things you listed minus the change of clothes, toys and potty seat. I have some extra space but I think if I fully loaded it, it would get annoying digging thru on a daily basis. I think you could put the potty seat in the back where the diaper changer pad goes.

kirst

The potty seat shouldnt be a problem it folds up and is only a little bigger than a pack of wipes. are they all the new style now where the top backpack straps are higher up? If not what patterns are the updated ones?

lahuffman

From looking at the website my guess is everything from their website is the new design, elsewhere it would probably be a toss up. I bought mine last spring and got it in Marvelous Mums. I have actually never used the backpack straps, just the shoulder strap. I've never played with the Better Be, when I was choosing I was deciding between the BFF and the Be Prepared. I thought the others seemed to small and after playing in person the BePrepared was to big.
I also have a Mighty be that I use mainly as a pool bag but when I will be out all day I use that for the extra clothes, toys, snacks, etc.

daniele_ut

I have a BFF and I carry pretty much everything you listed with the exception of the potty seat.

Hand sanitizer hangs from one of the rings on the outside of the bag. In the front pocket I have keys, sunglasses, wallet. In the cell phone pocket I can fit my small Sony camera and my phone. In the side bottle pockets I have a Zoli snack tower and a sippy. Inside the main compartment one side pocket has a small cosmetic bag with contact lens drops, infant Tylenol, nail clippers, lip stuff, and the other side pocket has a pack of tissues. The back zippered pockets usually have a Plum pouch in each and the open pockets have diapers and wipes. The main section of the bag has a change of clothes and socks, a board book, a few toddler cars and a Munchkin snack trap thing. It's not full either. I can take a picture if you'd like.

ETA: I took out the changing pad and I often carry my iPad back there

kirst

Pics would be awsome....im leaning toward the bff since we are planning on another kid and dont want to end up with something to small. Would love to see what print you have. Im thinking about the pinwheels print. The only thing is what if the next is a boy but atleast I know I have a girl already for the girly print.

vonfirmath

Pics would be awsome....im leaning toward the bff since we are planning on another kid and dont want to end up with something to small. Would love to see what print you have. Im thinking about the pinwheels print. The only thing is what if the next is a boy but atleast I know I have a girl already for the girly print.

Do you have a Buy Buy baby around? They often carry JJB and you could go check it out in person.

I tend to think the Be All and BFF are about the same size, they just pack differently.

hunypooh77

I have a Be All, a Spicy, and a Tween. I think the Be All holds more than the Spicy but I hate that the mommy pocket is in the flap, I dont use that bag much. The Spicy is big but not a lot actually fits inside for some reason. Right now I use the Tween and it holds the essentials. I want a BFF but I am not sure it will hold more than the Be All, looking in it there is a lot less room than I expected.

kirst

No stores in town here but will be heading to omaha next weekend. Ill have to see if a store there has any I can look at

daniele_ut

Sorry this took so long but I finally had a few minutes to take some pictures of my BFF and its contents. Let me know if you have any more questions! ETA: I usually use cloth but DS has a yeast rash right now so the bag is packed with sposies.

Here is the packed bag zipped up and ready to go. The iPad case is in the back pocket but I was taking pics with the actual iPad
View attachment 20453

Here is a view of the inside of the bag all packed .
View attachment 20454

And this is everything that was packed in the bag.
View attachment 20455

Last edited:

attachedmama

Sorry to crash this thread... I got a Be Prepared and it is HUGE!!! I have a Be Hip and its too small... Dang, I feel like Goldilocks. I don't live messenger bags... Any jujube suggestions? I live how you have the BFF packed- can it only be carried as a backpack? I don't love backpacks... Tia!

attachedmama

Oh yeah, I CD too and have baby #2 coming in a month... My girl is still in dipes but hoping to potty train while I'm on maternity leave...

aetj115

I may or may not be a JJB addict :) the BFF and the all are the same size, as someone said, they have difference packing. I cloth diaper and in July will have 2 in cloth. I have a BFF, be hip and a hobobe. As well as a few quicks and fuel cells :) you could certainly, without a doubt, fit what you need in the BFF. It is all about packing skills and how you do it. Watch a few packing videos on YouTube to help you decide.

Oh the prints I have are toki perky, iconic, cobalt blossom (that's my BFF), a purple daisy one and dreamy diamonds. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC