Any interest in a Diono Radian r100?

munchkin

SOLD! Any interest in a Diono Radian r100?

SOLD!!

I think it's the r100, it is the basic model. I know it's gray and new in an opened box. Thirsty4knowledge and I did try it out in her vehicle 1 time but it has never been 'driven' anywhere. So it comes with everything it should come with and the box. I have no idea what I spent on it, but it's been in storage for about a year and I haven't used it so obviously don't really need it.

So before I go and check DOM and get it out of storage, would anyone be interested? I'm thinking of probably pricing around $175ish possibly plus shipping depending on DOM.

Last edited:
ADS

tenecwalker

I would be interested if it is the stone cover. But at a lower price. I just bought 2 that were brand new dom 8/12 for $179 shipped a couple of weeks ago. Just got a new vehicle and realized I'm going to need a 3rd and the store is now sold out

munchkin

I would be interested if it is the stone cover. But at a lower price. I just bought 2 that were brand new dom 8/12 for $179 shipped a couple of weeks ago. Just got a new vehicle and realized I'm going to need a 3rd and the store is now sold out

I'll check DOM this weekend and let you know. And definitely willing to negotiate on pricing, I just looked at one site the other day and they had them for $220 so I was going off that; didn't compare anything else yet.

mamah

i'm interested too. i'm planning to buy a R100. i'm bummed i didn't snag one a few weeks ago, as amazon had them for $181 with FS/prime. now they are $207 with FS/prime.

if its still avaliable...let me know what price/shipping would be. TIA!

munchkin

Finally got a chance to check DOM. It's 9/11.

Cheapest I can find right now is $207ish, but I don't have Google fu. So how about $185 shipped or make an offer, cause its seriously just sitting right now. I can ship out wednesday or next Monday.

munchkin

Bump. Still have this. Make me an offer. Can ship on Monday.

I might also be interested in a trade/partial trade for a very late DOM classic Britax Marathon.

honeydew

I took a break from posting and just lurked.

Yeah, I miss having a Radian. Having a small car means I need narrow seats and you can't beat the Radian for narrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

agave

My kids are making me wish I still had 2. I turned Emma FF after months of begging, in less than a week she was asking for her flower seat back. Now Nora wants to ride backwards on long trips and a booster the rest of the time. Emma has no interest in sharing her seat.

MJB

Do you still have this available? You said it was brand new, never used? Can you give me the specs on it? What is the rearfacing weight limit, forward facing?

Thank you

munchkin

Pics.

985EE621-D2EE-47BF-851B-4EA28026A07A-10910-000006E82AAC2F88.jpg

1CA3CBDF-42A9-40C7-BDA1-788B0EB4D90D-10910-000006E8331FBBDA.jpg

3124D845-98E2-4A94-A3C3-E2F4058E88A2-10910-000006E83901688B.jpg

B7F3C1B6-CC2D-4C25-818A-05E0D801FD36-10910-000006E840B4D7E8.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC