Nextfit firm release date?

Chris

BRU is now advertising the nextfit for preorder and I saw someone here post a date of 3/22. Can anyone confirm this? I am dying to see this sat because we are super close to outgrowing DS's seat by racing height. It is either the my size 70, radian, or foonf for us unless this comes out this month and I can try it in person. Should I even get my hopes up?

ADS

Kecia

Admin - CPST Instructor
I believe BRU may be getting it first. They don't have an exclusive on it but they'll get it before every other retailer. IIRC.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
The blurb in the BRU break room says week 5/6. So, um, if they'd tell employees which week we are in (it does not start 1/1), I would know for sure :rolleyes: 3/22 sounds right. I'll post as soon as I see the boxes come off the truck.

Persimmon

Just got an email from amazon saying the Nextfit will be released for them on April 30.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AHPZY68/ref=pe_11480_28562380_emwa_email_title_1"]Amazon.com: Chicco NextFit Convertible Car Seat, Mystique: Baby[/ame]

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I was so excited to get that email this morning, and so bummed when I clicked on it and saw that it was 'pre-order'. Oh well, at least it's soon! :)

Persimmon

I was excited because it makes the BRU 3/22 date seem like it might be right if they are supposed to get it first. I have multiple friends who are waiting on this seat since their babies are outgrowing their keyfits.

lourdes

I know this is not the topic but does this care seat has the option for rear facing tether?

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
It doesn't have a rear-facing tether or ARB. However, it reportedly meets Canada's anti-rebound standard due to the base design alone (I knew that the Keyfit base did have some anti-rebound features.) That's honestly sounding good enough for me assuming the seat otherwise lives up to its promise.

C

Cadence'sMama

BRU is now advertising the nextfit for preorder and I saw someone here post a date of 3/22. Can anyone confirm this? I am dying to see this sat because we are super close to outgrowing DS's seat by racing height. It is either the my size 70, radian, or foonf for us unless this comes out this month and I can try it in person. Should I even get my hopes up?
I have already pre-ordered one. BabiesRUs says it will ship on or before 3/22 :)

MissAllyLou

The blurb in the BRU break room says week 5/6. So, um, if they'd tell employees which week we are in (it does not start 1/1), I would know for sure :rolleyes: 3/22 sounds right. I'll post as soon as I see the boxes come off the truck.

If all of the stores are the same, this is week 5, according to the store manager at our local store when we bought our crib. We're in Minnesota.

stephpook

Awesome! Is it actually on the sales floor or still in the warehouse? I live about 10 minutes from a BRU and if it's actually for sale on the floor, I may need to go out and play!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC