Wasn't expecting that from the Connext!

Phineasmama

It fits 3 across in my CR-V!! The only other booster I was able to get in the middle was the Harmony lbb

th_689A7476-9814-4B87-9C6F-47875C662CF0-19419-000006A75DB02BC1.jpg

On one side I have the Peg convertible installed with seat belt and lock offs- I did cheat it over toward the door a bit but it's in there rock solid. And on the other side an RXT with AA installed with seat belt. And I latched the Connext in so hopefully it won't move around and DD will have an easy time buckling it! There is plenty of space for her to get her hand through to the buckle though. I'm really impressed.

ADS

Mamasboys

Awesome! It's great to hear it works for buckling next to the RF Radian. That's exactly what we're working with, too (minus the Peg). The red Connext should look awesome next to the Shadow Radian. (I like things to match!).

D&L's-mommy

I just picked up a connext for DS in the grandparent's van, and he likes it so much he asked for one in our car, you can't beat it for the price

Phineasmama

No kidding! They had a bunch at my Wal Mart one day I was there and I didn't get one, but then they disappeared and I was wishing I had gotten one. And then I just was there 2 days ago and found this one random one.

The RXT I have in there is either shadow or storm, I can never remember which one, but it's the slick fabric.

Brigala

CPST Instructor
Is it any narrower (or puzzle better with the Radian) compared to the Harmony Youth Booster?

I can't fit the Harmony Youth Booster in next to my Radian in my Civic. If I have a chance with the Connext, I'm getting one!! I only need it occasionally, but it would save me from having to drive the Suburban whenever I have a booster rider tagging along.

I can (barely barely) squeeze the PWSG in there but it takes me about 5 minutes to squeeze-buckle the child into it.

Phineasmama

Is it any narrower (or puzzle better with the Radian) compared to the Harmony Youth Booster?

I can't fit the Harmony Youth Booster in next to my Radian in my Civic. If I have a chance with the Connext, I'm getting one!! I only need it occasionally, but it would save me from having to drive the Suburban whenever I have a booster rider tagging along.

I can (barely barely) squeeze the PWSG in there but it takes me about 5 minutes to squeeze-buckle the child into it.

I feel like the shape of the Connext, for whatever reason, just makes it fit a lot better. I had the pink and black zebra harmony booster in there before and it was a lot harder to fit. I would definitely give it a try. I do have the Radian kind of cheated over to the door as well.

mom2juliarose

No way!! This is awesome! So when people are looking for a booster to sit in that stupid center seat, there's now a possibility?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC