ADS

D&L's-mommy

here's some pics of the latch system
130302_010_zpsd63ea081.jpg

130302_004_zpsfb63025c.jpg

130302_003_zps7842df4e.jpg

eta:sorry they're huge

April

Its neat to see that top view and how the seat is "bum" shaped instead of square. Seems like it's be a lot more comfortable than the typical square shaped nbbs (like the turbo).
Posted via Mobile Device

jujumum

Thanks!

I love to 'play' with car seats at stores, and it is super annoying that my local walmart has this seat, but no display and they come in boxes (sealed with tape, so I can't investigate).

D&L's-mommy

here's some pics comparing the connext to the literider. you can see how much more room there is in the connext, and the "arms" are much more substantial, ds can actually rest his arms on them. It also is much lighter than the tb, so a great option if a kid needs to be carrying their booster for carpooling maybe
130302_002_zps23ff1e09.jpg

130302_012_zpsbc7d9058.jpg

130302_013_zps60ed3933.jpg

130302_001_zpsce74f2e3.jpg

here's a pic without the cover. the cover is attached to the front of the seat with those little plastic button like things that are pushed into the shell, so it doesn't just pop on and off, it would be a pain to totally remove the cover
130302_005_zpsa36f8886.jpg

I can get comparison pics of the tb and connext if you want

veggiegirl228

Is it possible to post a pic (or pics) of how the belt fit is with your DS?

Ours has the them on display but they are zip tied to the shelf so hard to play with it.

Chris

Can you measure it and the literider at their widest points please? It looks a lot wider until you set one on top of the other. This might be nice for bigger kids who still need the narrowness of the lite rider for a three across.

mlohry

Pretty sure I'm going to get one of these for my 10 year old this week. He's getting really tall in his Amp, but not ready to go without in the captains chairs in our van.

Yep, I ripped open a box at WM with my keys too :)

Phineasmama

Can you measure it and the literider at their widest points please? It looks a lot wider until you set one on top of the other. This might be nice for bigger kids who still need the narrowness of the lite rider for a three across.

I put a Connext in the spot where I could only get a Harmony booster previously, in the middle of my CRV between 2 other seats. I think the shape overall just works well, it's more rounded at the back but the arm rests are still low.

EmmaGrace'sMom

hmmm... I would love to see measurements, it looks like it would fit well in my three across and I would love to not deal with the belt clips on the bubblebum every morning! Does it come in pink though :eek:

D&L's-mommy

the literider is 16.5" at it's widest point, the connext is 17.25" at it's widest point, according to my measurements

the front of the seat (where the knees go) is 11" wide,
the armrest at it's tallest is 8.75"
total seat depth is 16"
internal width (measured where the belt would be routed) is 12.5"
any other measurements?

eta: I will add pics comparing the tb and the connext later, as well as belt fit on my DS, none are home right now
any advice on how to upload pics that are a normal size? I use photobucket img codes

veggiegirl228

the literider is 16.5" at it's widest point, the connext is 17.25" at it's widest point, according to my measurements

the front of the seat (where the knees go) is 11" wide,
the armrest at it's tallest is 8.75"
total seat depth is 16"
internal width (measured where the belt would be routed) is 12.5"
any other measurements?

eta: I will add pics comparing the tb and the connext later, as well as belt fit on my DS, none are home right now
any advice on how to upload pics that are a normal size? I use photobucket img codes

Thank you for the info... When you can on the pics would be great! I use the IMG codes as well. You can resize them before posting the code. Have you tried that?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC