NBD March/April (April now has its own thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkle3116

Re: NBD March

Yeah my little guy is outgrowing his keyfit so I've been watching for convertibles

If you're not specifically ISO an advocate, their other convertibles are usually less expensive, but if is a good price for an advocate.

ADS

bpirof

Yeah... I think I'll wait and keep an eye out for what comes along, I should have a month or two left with the keyfit so I'm not in any rush

kate4478

I got one last week - it showed Onyx and was in fact Onyx :) Brand new, tags and plastic still on.

I got my frontier 85 SICT on Thursday. It looked new but no tags or manual and missing a screw. :( It was an onyx.

lauti

I got my frontier 85 SICT on Thursday. It looked new but no tags or manual and missing a screw. :( It was an onyx.

Oh boo! That stinks. My box looked pretty beat, and it was definitely an Amazon return but was brand new.

aunt83me02

Senior Community Member
Re: NBD March/April

I may or may not have snagged the Pavillion in Blueprint for a child that has yet to be conceived. I have a Paisley cover that I've been waiting for the right seat and I wanted the other cover to be something I liked (Blueprint was my top pick). The DOM is less than 8 weeks old, so I'm not worried about it since we plan to use it from birth. I used a new email address to get the WELCOME discount code, $169 with shipping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC