Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425

Re: NBD March

Quote Originally Posted by bpirof View Post
    Yeah my little guy is outgrowing his keyfit so I've been watching for convertibles
    If you're not specifically ISO an advocate, their other convertibles are usually less expensive, but if is a good price for an advocate.
    Mom to Tay, June 2011 RF in a Foonf or Peg Perego Convertible
    Baby J riding in an Aton 2 or Cocorro

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy
    Yeah... I think I'll wait and keep an eye out for what comes along, I should have a month or two left with the keyfit so I'm not in any rush

Quote Originally Posted by lauti View Post
    I got one last week - it showed Onyx and was in fact Onyx Brand new, tags and plastic still on.
    I got my frontier 85 SICT on Thursday. It looked new but no tags or manual and missing a screw. It was an onyx.

Kate(CPST) - Mommy to Gage(5/18/07)
    FF in a Blaze Recaro Prosport & Cardinal Frontier 85 SICT

Quote Originally Posted by kate4478 View Post
    I got my frontier 85 SICT on Thursday. It looked new but no tags or manual and missing a screw. It was an onyx.
    Oh boo! That stinks. My box looked pretty beat, and it was definitely an Amazon return but was brand new.

Re: NBD March/April

I may or may not have snagged the Pavillion in Blueprint for a child that has yet to be conceived. I have a Paisley cover that I've been waiting for the right seat and I wanted the other cover to be something I liked (Blueprint was my top pick). The DOM is less than 8 weeks old, so I'm not worried about it since we plan to use it from birth. I used a new email address to get the WELCOME discount code, $169 with shipping!
    Marie
    Baby G 5/31/14
    CPS Tech since June 2002