Kiddy CruiserFix Pro colors?

bethng

just wondering if anyone knows if the "rumba" color is Red or more of a girly dark pink color? I cant tell on my laptop.

ADS

Phineasmama

It is like a darker cherry red, you know the deep red color that Dodge has on their cars? Similar to that :) So not girly but could work for either girl or boy :)

AtownMom

We have it. Very deep red. DH calls it burgundy. I say it looks more like a royal red. DD wasn't thrilled with having a seat that wasn't 'girly' until I convinced her that it was the same red that royalty wears (she's into queens and princess and stuff-Thank you Sofia the First). That said, I just contacted Kiddy and ordered a second cover in the lavender. The Lavender is BEAUTIFUL <3 And, it only cost me $45 for the new cover set and that price included shipping. I'm not at all sad about getting the Rumba. Now I have a cover that the boys can sit in if they ever need the seat (DD has petite bones and I don't see her moving out of a hbb for a very long time and the Kiddy grows with them and will last her forever), AND with the deal on got on the seat I could afford to get the extra cover and still not break even with the original retail price of the seat.

bethng

thanks! Where is the best deal on one of these boosters right now? My son loves red but on some sites it really looks like its a shade of dark pink. Does it come with the lower ancher guides shown in the user video on their website?....or are they an extra you have to buy? DS is on the top slot of his frontier and so I am looking for a dedicated booster. Going to give my frontier to a friend in need.

AtownMom

Our deal was on Amazon. Don't think it was still going on. They had it on sale + a coupon code from Amazon mom + some amazon $$'s that we traded CC points for. I think Phineasmama got hers from NBD? Maybe? Or someone else I saw found one on NBD? I haven't heard of any other places with sale prices on them though.

xursusmaritimusx

thanks! Where is the best deal on one of these boosters right now? My son loves red but on some sites it really looks like its a shade of dark pink. Does it come with the lower ancher guides shown in the user video on their website?....or are they an extra you have to buy? DS is on the top slot of his frontier and so I am looking for a dedicated booster. Going to give my frontier to a friend in need.

it comes with the lower anchor guides.

we loooooooove our kiddy cruiserfix. we have the lavender one.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC