My Kiddy CruiserFix Pro came today....

momtoo3

And ds3 is in love with his orange seat!

Please no flames...I realize he is only 4.5 and on the small side. Unfortunately the back seat of dh's Malibu is not 3 across friendly as the kids get bigger. On the plus side we have been booster training for a couple of months and ds3 does amazing sitting properly. He has been asking for permission to move an inch.

Anyways I got 3 across with the CruiserFix in the middle, a Cosco HiRise on one side and an Amp on the other side. Both big kids can buckle themselves...no more bleeding knuckles! I wish I could keep ds2 in a hbb but I don't think it would work....I'm going to try though.

The belt fit is amazing!

ForumRunner_20130228_214015.png

ForumRunner_20130228_214024.png

ADS

Phineasmama

Oooh I love the orange!! I am thinking about getting one of them for DS when he's booster ready, he loves yellow and orange. And I love the cruiserfix, it's an awesome booster! DD says it's really comfy too.

momtoo3

I am loving the orange too...too bad it is in dh's car and not my van, but his blue FR85 is nice too. If they came out with an orange cover for the FR85 I would be all over it.

skylinphoto

Oooohhhh...so awesome looking! And such a nice fit on him!

I want that booster for one of my kids!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using Car-Seat.Org

momtoo3

Maybe its the angle but the second picture the lap belt looks too high. It looks really comfy!

It's the angle...the lap belt was close to flat on his thighs when I adjusted the front of his pants. Also his pants were slouching down and his hip bones are up by the top of the jeans...he is a skinny thing and nothing stays up on his waist ;).

cookie123

Pretty.:) Matthew would adore that! I agree the belt does not seem to be flat on his thighs. Probably the angle though.

momtoo3

I'll try to get a better picture tonight when dh gets home. Hopefully ds3 will go for wearing sweatpants instead of jeans so it is easier to see.

momtoo3

I still can't believe he is 4.5. :)

Me either :-(. I miss the baby stage. And holy growth spurt. He went from 30 to 34 pounds and up 2 inches since September. I've had to buy new jeans twice this winter. And he's still a shrimp :p.

AtownMom

I love my Kiddy CP too <3. Fits DD great and I love how narrow it is. I have no doubt that it will puzzle VERY well in a 3 across situation.

DD got the burgundy one, but wasn't thrilled about not having a 'girly' seat so I ordered her the lavender. I'm over the moon with the color of it. I think I like the colors of the Kiddy better than most car seat manufacturer's colors.

JOII

Next time there is a car seat playdate at Darrens I need to try it in my car ;). Once I move DD1to a booster (which should be some time this spring) I have no idea what will work in my finicky three across. I need 2 narrow HBB and something FF.

momtoo3

Next time there is a car seat playdate at Darrens I need to try it in my car ;). Once I move DD1to a booster (which should be some time this spring) I have no idea what will work in my finicky three across. I need 2 narrow HBB and something FF.

Absolutely! And I would imagine that a FF MyRide in the middle of two of these would fit. If I can get into dh's car to play I can try it out. I am pretty sure the sidewings should fit under the MR. I ended up moving ds2 to a nbb and am trying to be okay with it. The sidewings on the CruiserFix have foam on the outside of them and that is helping me feel better about ds2 being backless next to it.

JOII

Thanks! We have a myride so could work out nicely. My DS is 8 but he is short and only 44lbs so I want him in HBB longer. If he wasn't so darn tiny a nbb would make things a lot easier! :p

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC