Belt fit check

Phineasmama

WDYT?
B3737A8F-C902-4768-A8AD-B2B322C40A40-14589-000004E7A25CF450.jpg

CCBC759A-94D8-4A8C-8B27-50AD1D271DF2-14589-000004E7A462786D.jpg

The lap belt is really good, not across her belly at all. I have to actually take a drive with it and see but it kind of seems like the sides will keep her from leaning too much away from the shoulder belt. Or maybe just my wishful thinking :rolleyes: But hey, for $39 I couldn't pass it up!

ADS

creideamh

I think it looks pretty good... I totally want Vivos for my cousins, but I'm afraid the belt won't retract properly in the 3rd row... :(

Phineasmama

The belt retracts okay so far in the 3rd row...I will have to see how she does with buckling and everything since the lap belt routing is a little more enclosed than what she's used to, but so far it's looking good! We'll be testing it out on the road tomorrow.

momtoo3

I think it looks good too. The Vivo fits narrow kids so well. I would think it would help with the problem of your dd leaning out of the shoulder belt too. Ds2 sits awesome in the Vivo on the short rides he takes in it. He says it is "like a nest." His CruiserFix came today and that one is "like a hug" :love:.

Phineasmama

Yeah she kind of started leaning just as she was sitting there and I was taking pics, playing on her phone :rolleyes: and she seemed to still be in position, so I am hopeful!

Mags462

I think the fit looks awesome!!

Hey Vivo - i :love: your head wings and belt fit on little kiddos.... can you just make the seat depth about 2in more pretty please?! ;)

Phineasmama

Yeah that was one thing I was concerned about...I hope she doesn't put her heels up on the seat like she did with the Oobr! I seriously don't get why they can't make the seat a little deeper. But she seemed comfortable.

momtoo3

I have a couple of different things in the van for leg support for ds2 when he is in the Vivo. I cut a pool noodle in half and he can put it under his legs when I see him put his feet up and I have a towel that is folded and taped in a way to extend the booster depth because he started using the noodle to hit ds3 :rolleyes:. But even with his feet up the belt stays low and in position.

Phineasmama

I have a couple of different things in the van for leg support for ds2 when he is in the Vivo. I cut a pool noodle in half and he can put it under his legs when I see him put his feet up and I have a towel that is folded and taped in a way to extend the booster depth because he started using the noodle to hit ds3 :rolleyes:. But even with his feet up the belt stays low and in position.

Good idea! Maybe I will have to rig something up if she complains about it.

aept

Where did you get a vivo for $39!?

Ours is doing pretty well third row outboard in the dodge grand caravan. There's only been one time so far when the shoulder belt got twisted up somehow between when it comes out from the can and the shoulder belt guide. Also one time ds pulled everything out too far and it locked, but otherwise things are going smoothly with (pretty much) daily use.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

christineka

Where did you get a vivo for $39!?

My guess is nobetterdeal.com I saw one for that price and wanted it, but it was unavailable. (I liked the vivo, but then we got original parkways, they were better and expired same time as my vivos, so got rid of them, but now that the parkway is getting to the end of it's life (only one left), I need to find another booster.)

Phineasmama

Yup it was on NBD, and the date of manufacture is actually 4/12 so it's kind of old, but honestly for that price it doesn't really matter.

aept

Yup it was on NBD, and the date of manufacture is actually 4/12 so it's kind of old, but honestly for that price it doesn't really matter.

Um, yeah! I paid twice that. I did "need" River (the blue one), though.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC