Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

CPS Technician

Pottery Barn Kids coupons

Are there ever any codes or ways to get a discount? I get email discount codes for regular Pottery Barn but they don't work at PBK I want to get dd bedding but it's so expensive I was hoping to save at least a little!
    CPST & SAHM to:
    little bear October2009, 44.5 in, 44 lbs harnessed in PerformanceSport
    little bee April2013, 28.5 in, 19 lbs RFing in Advocate 70cs
    baby 3 coming February 2015 - Primo Viaggio 4/35 in waiting

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Quote Originally Posted by laudymama View Post
    Are there ever any codes or ways to get a discount? I get email discount codes for regular Pottery Barn but they don't work at PBK I want to get dd bedding but it's so expensive I was hoping to save at least a little!
    The pbk email I rec'd today didn't have a code. It just said 20% off bedding. I've been deleting them all lately so idk if there was one that would work..

Sent from my DROIDX using Car-Seat.Org
    Rayleigh - 9/07 - Frontier 85

Reese - 7/12 - RF Britax Boulevard

CPS Technician

Re: Pottery Barn Kids coupons

Yeah, I got that email too but when I went to their site of course the bedding I want wasn't one of the ones that was 20% off As far as I can tell it looks like they only put certain items up for sale on their site and never offer actual coupons you can use for whatever you want....was hoping someone might know different!
    CPST & SAHM to:

I don't have a code, but wanted to mention that sometimes Ebay is a good place to look. I bought the Pottery Barn bedding for my master bedroom (brand new in package) on Ebay and it was a good experience. Not sure if they would have what you're looking for, but it's worth checking.

CPS Technician

Quote Originally Posted by marjen View Post
    I don't have a code, but wanted to mention that sometimes Ebay is a good place to look. I bought the Pottery Barn bedding for my master bedroom (brand new in package) on Ebay and it was a good experience. Not sure if they would have what you're looking for, but it's worth checking.
    Yes, it is! I actually just got the ruffled crib skirt -brand new w/tags- I wanted off there yesterday for less than it would've cost from the store or etsy They don't have the bedding but I'm definitely keeping my eyes open!
    CPST & SAHM to: