Can anyone tell me what brand of seat this was?

Sanity80

I don't have a pic anymore (lost all my pics of DD early on in my divorce) But when she was 2ish, 2004, I bought her a 5pt harness seat at a garage sale (I didn't know any better then). It was a low-profile seat, kinda like the radian is, it had no armrests, and it had those black clip seat belt positioners for when you use it as a booster. It didn't have LATCH, so it was made before Sept 2000... I'm just trying to figure out what seat it was for the sake of memory lane... (I've already found pics of the seats DH and I were in when we were babies... He had a GM Love, and I had the Strolee... My little brother got that seat 3 years later, too)

ADS

Brigala

CPST Instructor
Century Breverra?

It came in a couple of different designs. The wider one was more recent, I believe. I rescued one from a yard sale last year.

2116024-260x260-0-0_Breverra+Classic+4865.jpg

century_breverra_toddler_car_seat_10_perrysburg_26776067.jpg

Sanity80

YES! That is EXACTLY it. Ours was some kind of blue plaid, until I handed her this huge iced Elmo cookie... then it was blue plaid with red icing... :)

Thank you. Brain was going numb trying to figure it out

Brigala

CPST Instructor
My boys had that seat too - the narrow-topped version in the first picture.

They are now 19 and 17.5 years old. :p They were using those seats in the late '90s.

Keeanh

Here are my Evenflo Express & Century Breverra the day I sent them to the dump. (They had already been kicking around outside for a while -- they weren't that ratty in my car LOL)

IMG_5950.JPG

Brianna

My friend's BF uses one for his son... It expired in 2005 :mad: she finally convinced him to get a new booster with tax money but he has yet to get one...

Sanity80

the one I had for DD had those rubber things on the buckle tongues... I don't get what purpose those were supposed to serve.

zactayaus

the one I had for DD had those rubber things on the buckle tongues... I don't get what purpose those were supposed to serve.

My Century NextStep seat had those. I actually loved them because I could place them over the sides of the seat to keep the harness out of the way for loading kiddo back in.:)

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
My Century NextStep seat had those. I actually loved them because I could place them over the sides of the seat to keep the harness out of the way for loading kiddo back in.:)

Yeah, they made it so easy to buckle, too, and kept the harness from twisting up. (it was 'the last seat i'll ever have to buy' when my son was 10 months old, gag... that was a good 75 seats ago, lol).

tiggercat

Century Breverra?

It came in a couple of different designs. The wider one was more recent, I believe. I rescued one from a yard sale last year.

Hey, I saw one of those in the kiss n ride at my daughter's school yesterday...

Sent from my iPod touch using Car-Seat.Org

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC