The Official Word on Evenflo Sure Ride/Titan 65 RF Height Limits

Kecia

Admin - CPST Instructor
I asked my contacts at Evenflo to clarify their position on whether a child is allowed to exceed the 40" stated RF ht limit if they haven't exceeded the 1" rule. This was the response I received from one of the engineers:

"Hi Kecia,

Here is what is accurate.

You cannot disregard the instructions, the 40” stated limit stands."

They are going to make sure that all the reps and CR people are on the same page so hopefully no one in the future will be told otherwise.

While I'm sure some will be disappointed, it's still a generous height limit and personally I'm just thankful for the increase to 40" and the allowance of the 4th harness slot here in the US. :)

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC