Question What can i said??

JahdyG

Hi! I post a pic of my DS (3.2y) RF in his MA70 on a Facebook group about extended RF and some lady said that he shouldnt has his leg Like that. She said that its too danger.

I told her that I have never know a story about broken legs for RF and I do know storys about broken necks and sholders.

But she made me doubt =s should i turn him FF??
He never complain about his legs but lately he is soo whining and unconfortable every time we use the car maybe he IS unconfortable and doesnt know how to tell me that. I dont want to ask him because if i aks him "does your legs hurt? He is Going to said yes hehehe Like if i ask him if his belly or head hurt he always said yes. And all day he said "mami my X hurt!" But That's not true.

WWYD?

image-15302349.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

ADS

Jessica61624

I think he looks comfy! Does he generally tell you when something bothers him? I know my kids have no problem expressing their feelings.

Mamasboys

No worries. His legs are perfectly safe. My son is the same age RF in a RA55 and he puts his legs up, too. I had him FF for one day (in another seat) while cleaning the RA55, and he complained that his legs "were falling." I think his legs were less comfortable FF, because he couldn't put them up any where.

Also, someone here posted statistics about broken legs in car crashes. Broken legs are FAR more likely in a FF than a RF child. Maybe someone will have that link. Plus, I would rather fix a boy's broken leg than a broken neck or head!

JahdyG

He speaks very well, but if something is bothers him he usually choose scream, cry and whinn.

JahdyG

Oh thank you! I was looking for an article Like that!!

Mamasboys

My boy complained about the buckle hurting him between his legs once he was potty trained. No more bulky cloth diaper to cushion him. I put a folded washcloth in his underpants when we go in the car. Seems to help with his comfort. Maybe its a similar situation for your boy? Then again, my son is not as verbal, so "leg" could mean "crotch" for my boy! Nevermind if this is not the case!

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC