Need seats for 5 in an Odessey

lorismurph

Senior Community Member
2013 Odessey. I'm trying to help a gal out from a twins group I belong to. Here's what I know (she will be linked to the thread and will hopefully chime in with more info like kids stats): Kids are 6, 4, 3, 3, and newborn on the way. We are trying to fit the 2 3yos in Radians in the back with the 4yo between them. What will fit? Or should she put a booster in the middle for the 6yo and get a Maestro of something for the 4yo to be next to the newborn?

Last edited:
ADS

Syllieann

A ff radian will fit between two rf radians in the third row when the outboard radians are installed with latch. It was very tight so I'm not sure there is much else that would fit between them in terms of harnessed seats. If she installed the outboard radians with seatbelt instead, there may be more room for another hwh seat in the center. I didn't try that way so not sure but I'm guessing shed rather install those with latch.

lorismurph

Senior Community Member
She wants to FF all 3 kids. How wide is the MR65 base again? It's not listed on the measurements sheet. I wonder if that would fit in the middle.

stephpook

I'm pretty sure I wasn't able to get two Radians and a My Ride installed in the third row of my '07 Ody. I was able to get several harnessed seat/booster combos though. The '13 is the newer generation, of course, so the third row might be wider than mine. I tried out a bunch of combinations for someone else awhile back and posted pictures. Let me see if I can find it and attach the link. It might give you a few ideas for seats to try at least.

Syllieann

I think the mr base is only 13"...Or 11", narrower than the radian base either way, and much cheaper. I don't think she'd have much like with a hbb between two ff radians, especially with that ceiling belt.

lorismurph

Senior Community Member
She's going to try the MR tonight. As long as that works, she's good for a while. Then, her now 6yo will hopefully be 8 and can go to a backless and maybe between the Radians.
Thanks!

lorismurph

Senior Community Member
Okay, so if anyone is wondering, you can fit FF Radian, FF MA70, FF Radian across the 3rd row of a 2013 Odyssey. Unfortunately, she lives far from me so I cannot check installs but they do fit.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC