Aton 2 - Handle down in car!

MotoMommaNH

I'm researching the Aton 2 in anticipation of needing it for the next noob, and so read over the manual online.

This is kind of disappointing to me:

NOTE! when using ATON 2 in combination with ATON
Base or ATON Base-fix the driving-position of the handle
changes from A to B.
(Basically showing a picture of the handle up without the base and the handle forward with the base)
What a BUMMER! I guess it has to do with how the LSP (linear side-impact protection) is positioned differently depending on how it's installed. Also this is the European version so maybe they'll change it when the US manual comes out.
:rolleyes:I guess I'm being dramatic about it but I feel like most ALL infant seats, whether installed with or without a base, are OK with the handle being up!

Also, it mentions that you need to wash the cover before even using the seat. Is this a Cybex thing or are you supposed to do this with all infant seats; or all car seats in general??

Last edited:
ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC