Your dream carseat.

agave

If it doesn't exist what do you want made? I have seats that my kids could RF until at least 5 in and harness way past when I'm comfortable putting them in boosters but I want a super tall narrow booster that does not need vehicle head support.

DH is not going to get rid of his convertible Mustang with super low seat backs in the rear seat. He wants the girls to pick up their prom dates in Dad's cool car. I don't mind if they stay home that night but that's a different post.

I want a booster at least as tall as the Frontier that is narrow and doesn't require a headrest behind it. It would be even cooler if when they 5 stepped you could take the bottom off and keep the shoulder belt adjuster and head support.

What do you want?

ADS

Phineasmama

I believe the Kiddy World Plus is as tall as the FR85 in booster mode, and it's narrow and doesn't require head support :)

My dream car seat is basically the TWE :) I don't love the puzzle buckle but other than that it's awesome! I always wanted something like a rear facing Regent.

MotoMommaNH

My dream car seat is basically the TWE :) I don't love the puzzle buckle but other than that it's awesome! I always wanted something like a rear facing Regent.

Did you ever look at the other Britax swedish seats? Like the Max Way/Max Fix? It's an interesting concept to me being it's exclusively RF'ing and meant to last until 4-5...

I don't know if it is my dream all seat, but it seems pretty cool. Load leg, dual tethers and what appears to be a bunch of leg rom.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC