Britax Pinnacle 90 and Britax Frontier 90

Athena

Re: Britax Pinnacle 90

I called Britax, but the CS reps don't even know about the Frontier 90, much less whether new boosters will be on their way soon. I asked her to pass along that people want new boosters! :D

ADS

Cryssy Jane

I called Britax, but the CS reps don't even know about the Frontier 90, much less whether new boosters will be on their way soon. I asked her to pass along that people want new boosters! :D

That's pretty typical. A lot of time cs reps usually don't know about a new product until it's out.

Athena

I didn't expect them to know, but I had to try. The timing of all this really sucks for me. If I'd just known a bit sooner, I would have waited for this and now I'm completely second guessing everything.

cookie123

"No, DH really we need this $369 for DD, I know I said we could keep her in the MA70 until booster age, but that's before this ADORABLE cactus cover came out..."

Think he's going to buy it??? HA!

Of course. Trade for special favors. His choice!

nataliem257

I got my radian out of our spare car..... I have 5 plus inches of harness height and 40 pounds of weight :-( wont be justifying this anytime soon!

Brigala

CPST Instructor

Yeah I think a lot of the "boyish" prints that could be used are kind of touch and go. The kid may like dinosaurs one day and the next all the sudden it's all about basketball. One day fire trucks are cool and then the next week those are "for babies" and Transformers are the coolest things ever :p

I don't know... I think my son would go back into a harnessed car seat if it came in a Pokemon theme.

He turns 19 this week.

mominabigtruck

I don't know... I think my son would go back into a harnessed car seat if it came in a Pokemon theme.

He turns 19 this week.

Two words, Star Wars. If there was a seat with Darth Vader on it as cushy as the fr there would be a fight to the death of who got to sit in it in my house.

yetanotherjen

CPST Instructor

Two words, Star Wars. If there was a seat with Darth Vader on it as cushy as the fr there would be a fight to the death of who got to sit in it in my house.

Mine too. Star Wars seems to be a big thing in my house these days, despite the fact they have never seen any of the movies and won't for quite sometime. My 6 year old keeps bring home star wars books from the school library.

Phineasmama

I thought they had a Darth Vader seat in that one brand...what the heck is it called the one that has Dora and Spongebob?

nataliem257

I dunno but my daughter begs for the sponge bob one every time were in walmart :-| can't carry a decent stroller in stock for me to look at but they have to have the stupid sponge bob seat! ( no offense to anyone who has that seat I just loathe sponge bob)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC