Britax Pinnacle 90 and Britax Frontier 90

ADS

amelia222

Re: Britax Pinnacle 90

Release date was listed as May 13. I remembered because it is DD's birthday. Hopefully they come to Canada soon after and that they are less funny looking IRL.

MommyShannon

Ugh. :( That price might put it out of reach I want to return the FR 85 (unused) and get the pinnacle for when ds1 turns soon.

The FR85 lists for $299 but can normally be found for closer to $215 so hopefully those prices don't last long. That's my wishful thinking anyway.

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician

The covers are adorable, but the seat itself sure is funny looking! Maybe FR85s will be cheaper soon. :)

nevaehsmommy

Amazon said release date of May... 18th? I think it said. Who knows if that'll hold true, though.

That would be freaking awesome. Booster training has taken a serious nose dive in the last two weeks and her regent expires in May. Shall not hold my breath though

mlohry

"No, DH really we need this $369 for DD, I know I said we could keep her in the MA70 until booster age, but that's before this ADORABLE cactus cover came out..."

Think he's going to buy it??? HA!

Syllieann

If my dh can install it quickly with seatbelt and not swear he wont even blink at the price, but I am hoping it will be closer to 270 after "discounts" and that it still has a 9 yr expiration.

linneabw

We got the FR85 for less than $200. I told dh the price there was an audible gasp! :/ I won the true fit so now we'll be able to keep him in the Radian and ds2 can use the TF and we can wait for these to come out and drop in$ a bit. They look and sound awesome!

Kel

I really like that cactus flower print, I'd buy that. I will probably get one and use it in booster mode for DD, just because I like the print.

I wish these prints would be on the hbb. That would be great.

AND PLEASE, as a mother of 4 BOYS, we need more boy prints!!! Anything,like Dinosaurs, Dogs, zoo animal's, boats, airplanes, etc..... I can think of thousands of prints Britax can use for little guys.

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member

ZOMG the covers!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=britax pinnacle
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...tax+frontier+90&rh=i:aps,k:britax+frontier+90

I want to know more!!!
I can see the recline block isn't the same... does it flip anymore or just recline?
I can't wait until somebody gets their hands on one!!

What's this click tight installation system???

I hope to be able to share more as soon as possible!

Amazon may have spilled the beans, but they didn't give much for details...

MommyShannon

I am just impressed they give the harness height! I'm so irritated that seats always give the weight and standing height which can be very misleading for how long a seat lasts. A FR that installs as easily as their convertibles would be fabulous! I don't trust anyone else to install our FRs since we can't use LATCH.

nataliem257

Here's hoping for a growth spurt! My 4 1/2 year old doesn't have too much harness room left on her FF radian, then I would obviously be forced to go buy one of these....

Am I the only one that thinks the seats themselves aren't ugly at all? Different, but in a cool way. It almost looks like those pads on the pinnacle might have some flex to them so maybe it wouldn't take up half my backseat like the frontier 85. Give it lock offs so its not an Olympic event to install it with a seat belt and its a WRAP

glockchick

I am just impressed they give the harness height! I'm so irritated that seats always give the weight and standing height which can be very misleading for how long a seat lasts. A FR that installs as easily as their convertibles would be fabulous! I don't trust anyone else to install our FRs since we can't use LATCH.

Where'd you see that? Is it as tall as the FR 85?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC