Britax Pinnacle 90 and Britax Frontier 90

ADS

lahuffman

Re: Britax Pinnacle 90

They are pretty! Here is the pinnacle [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Britax-Pinnacle-Booster-Seat-Broadway/dp/B00BEVF2L6/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1360962370"]Amazon.com: Britax Pinnacle 90 Booster Car Seat, Broadway: Baby[/ame]
and Frontier 90 [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Britax-Frontier-Booster-Seat-Zebra/dp/B00BEVF1VC/ref=sr_1_1?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1360962502"]Amazon.com: Britax Frontier 90 Booster Car Seat, Zebra: Baby[/ame]

Brianna

ZOMG the covers!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...ld-keywords=britax pinnacle&tag=carseatorg-20
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...=i:aps,k:britax+frontier+90&tag=carseatorg-20

I want to know more!!!
I can see the recline block isn't the same... does it flip anymore or just recline?
I can't wait until somebody gets their hands on one!!

The new Britax Frontier 90 Combination Harness 2 Booster boasts the revolutionary Click tight Installation System combined with Britax's leading Head Safety technologies. The Frontier 90 keeps your big kid safe and offers parents the peace of mind of a safe, secure, and easy car seat installation each and every time. Click tight Installation System is an innovative technology that allows parents to easily achieve a safe and secure installation using a vehicle seat belt every time. The Frontier 90 offers a forward facing, five point harnessed weight capacity up to 90 pounds, with an industry leading 20.5"shoulder harness height. The Frontier 90 also converts to a vehicle belt positioning booster seat that can be used up to 120 pounds. The Frontier 90 incorporates Britax's leading Head Safety technologies to protect your child, especially their head, during a crash by minimizing its forward movement during a frontal impact, including: Base with Safecell Technology, Integrated Steel Bars, and Energy Absorbing Versa Tether. The Frontier 90 offers Britax True Side Impact Protection for advanced protection during side impact crashes. True Side Impact Protection provides an extra layer of energy absorbing EPP foam that contains your child's head, neck and body, keeping them in true or aligned, during a crash. Comfort and convenience features include: a tangle free, no rethread five point harness with an EZ buckle system to retain the harness buckle in a forward position, a front adjust recline, integrated cup holders and storage, multiple buckle positions, fixed armrests, comfort foam, and an easy remove cover. The Frontier 90 offers your growing child premium comfort and safety and you peace of mind.

What's this click tight installation system???

glockchick

They have Zebra!!!!! DS is gonna want one.... If it's narrower than the current FR 85 I'll consider it. :p

thtr4me

Why oh why did they not have zebra when I bought my Frontier? LOVE IT! And I don't think I will have a reason to buy a new seat for a long long time, if ever. WAH!!!

creideamh

I have no idea what the Click Installation thing is... but I'm super thrilled they're adding the safe cell base. I was wishing for that only a few days ago. :p Also, it looks like the armrests are higher?? Not sure if that will be a good thing for lap belt fit?

Syllieann

Yay, it has no rethread that looks like you can do it without uninstalling! Haha, first years took too long I'm going to get one of these! :love:

I'm guessing the click tight is some sort of lock off thing, the only other thing that the frontier was missing. If this is as tall, it will be perfect. Oops, guess it is as tall, it says 20.5"!

agave

I just want a dedicated booster that is as tall as the Frontier without the with and weight.

creideamh

Hey Brianna, in some of the pics you can see at the very bottom there's a "pull" lever for the recline... so I'm assuming no recline block anymore.

Phineasmama

I wonder if they will be adding any of the covers to the PWSGL because that would be pretty sweet...

MommyShannon

So much for passing down the Canyon FR85 in a year or two. I need the Cactus seat! I'm excited if its a lot easier for everyone to install than with LBP on the 85.

Baylor

Ok. Im ticked. I want one. I don't have anymore kids for it. You people have brainwashed me. I just spent 20 mins trying to think of who I could convince to get one!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC