I am going to look at the como, any requests?

MsFacetious

We have two Signo's on pre order. However I figure it is still worth a trip up to look at the Como. Get an idea of how likely the Signo is to work for us. I've got one child that is wide and one that is not so it will be interesting.

I will either be going today or Thursday, but I thought I would see if anyone had any requests of pictures that we haven't seen yet??

My girl's are 34 and 38lbs. Not sure how tall they are but it's mostly in their torso. 4t-5t shirt and 2-3t pants.

They are both in the 2nd slots on the Regent. It is still above their shoulders. Similar to how Jackson's fits in it.

I will have pictures once I get back I just wanted to make sure there wasn't anything people still needed to see. :)

ADS

crunchierthanthou

Just a note- you might want to call before you go. I was at USA Baby today and they only have the floor model left. which, get this, they sell! :eek:

sb518

lmao I was planning on heading to USA baby after school tomorrow. Wouldn't that be crazy if we all bumped into eachother? :p

crunchierthanthou

lol! It was actually in my plans for tomorrow. Dh had a last minute lunch meeting at JL, so we just carpooled.

be sure to check out the Diplomat while you're there.

singingpond

I would love to find out more about if/how the Como puzzles next to other popular seats, such as Radian and Marathon, particularly with the other seat RF and Como FF. Not sure if the store has one of those test benches where you can set seats next to each other, and/or if you have the energy or time to try this :). Anyway, no harm in mentioning it, since I'm curious about the fit issue with other seats, and there are no stores near here where I can see the Como in person.

Katrin

arly1983

I would love to find out more about if/how the Como puzzles next to other popular seats, such as Radian and Marathon, particularly with the other seat RF and Como FF.

I have a radian and a marathon and a como. If it isn't so hot this afternoon (at naptime), I can go out and try it in a 04 Freestar, 3rd row.

MsFacetious

Didn't someone say the lowest slot was 10 inches and the highest was 19... I thought I saw that somwhere.

I had NO idea there was so many people from Utah!!! Geesh. Lol I don't feel so alone now. :)

arly1983

I would love to find out more about if/how the Como puzzles next to other popular seats, such as Radian and Marathon, particularly with the other seat RF and Como FF.

Sorry, at least in my 3rd row it is impossible to get either the RFing MA or RFing Radian next to a FFing Como.

MsFacetious

Don't forget USA Baby's funky hours... Like Monday, Thursday Friday they are open till 8... Tuesday and Wednesday only open till 5:30.

I'm still debating on whether to go today or tomorrow. Lol

JessicaS

Yeah, what's up with them selling floor models? They had a Chicco Keyfit on sale where I live that clearly had a 'for display purposes only' (or something similar) tag on it.

MsFacetious

Yep they do sell the floor models here when they are out of stock of the seat. They offered me the floor model of the Regent when I was looking because they didn't have it in stock. I elected not to because it was rather old.

Anyways... we went up there. I got pictures of the girl's in the Como, SS2, Diplomat, and I have them in their Regents after we left.

I will get them put up.

singingpond

Sorry, at least in my 3rd row it is impossible to get either the RFing MA or RFing Radian next to a FFing Como.

Just checking back in on this thread because I was curious if you had a chance to try the FF/RF combo. Too bad it doesn't look promising... I assume this means the seats just sort of sit next to each other, without sharing space or overlapping/puzzling at all?

Katrin

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC