Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Need a stroller that fits in a Mazda5

I finally go a new to me 2007 Mazda5 and my smallest stroller (peg P3) dose fit. I don't want to spend more than about 100 because my youngest is already 2 and I already have 3 other strollers! Any ideas anyone know of a good deal on a Mac?

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Need a stroller that fits in a Mazda5

My britax blink (similar to a Mac but cheaper) fits well.
    Alison, mama to Ash 12/25/07 & Oliver 6/26/10

I *love* ourbritax b-nimble. Try wayfair clearance. Some times they're on there..

Sent from my DROIDX using Car-Seat.Org
    Rayleigh - 9/07 - Frontier 85

Reese - 7/12 - RF Britax Boulevard

Your P3 does fit or doesn't fit? Mine fits beautifully behind my third row (my 5 is a 2010). The Baby Jogger City Mini will fit as well if you pop the wheels off (only takes a second).
    Amy~ Canadian tech instructor (CRST-I), Mama to Peter (4.20.08), riding in a Diono Monterey and a Clek Ozzi; Jasper (4.25.11), riding in a Britax Frontier CT and a Graco Nautilus; and Ruby, riding in a Clek Foonf; wife to my CRST hubby, Chris

Quote Originally Posted by amyd View Post
    Your P3 does fit or doesn't fit? Mine fits beautifully behind my third row (my 5 is a 2010). The Baby Jogger City Mini will fit as well if you pop the wheels off (only takes a second).
    Wow! I had one that I could hardly squeeze behind the third row of my explorer. I practically had to lube it up and run with it to get it back there. I can put my mini double in though.
    Rachel - CPST-I and Mommy to:
    Tripp - 12/22/07 48" and 45# FF FR85
    Aubrey - 11/20/09 38" and 33# ERF in an XTSL
    Bella- 7/13/11 33.5" 24#- XTSL and MySize70

Quote Originally Posted by trippsmom View Post

Wow! I had one that I could hardly squeeze behind the third row of my explorer. I practically had to lube it up and run with it to get it back there. I can put my mini double in though.
    Which didn't fit? The P3? Mine is an older one (2007)...maybe they were smaller??
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Amy~ Canadian tech instructor (CRST-I), Mama to Peter (4.20.08), riding in a Diono Monterey and a Clek Ozzi; Jasper (4.25.11), riding in a Britax Frontier CT and a Graco Nautilus; and Ruby, riding in a Clek Foonf; wife to my CRST hubby, Chris

Which didn't fit? The P3? Mine is an older one (2007)...maybe they were smaller??
    Mine was an 07 or 08, it was before they changed it up. (Didn't they take away the step on the back at some point?)

Quote Originally Posted by trippsmom View Post

Mine was an 07 or 08, it was before they changed it up. (Didn't they take away the step on the back at some point?)
    Did they? Mine has the step. Not sure when it was changed.

Did they? Mine has the step. Not sure when it was changed.
    I think so. When I got mine I was directed towards it because of some requirements and one was the option for an older child to hop on if they tired. I remember being told to specifically seek the xx year model/model because the step had changed.

It's been a while. I've had 4 strollers and a kid since then.

Carseat Crazy
    My Mazda5 is a 2010 as well and I can fit my BJCM in the far back with the wheels on.
    Amelia, married to Bear since 12/31/04; mama to Rowan, 8/6/09, FFing in a Britax Pinnacle 90 and a Graco Nautilus; Sapphira, 8/17/12, FFing in a Chicco NextFit; Iris, 6/14/15, RFing in a Chicco KeyFit 30