Need a stroller that fits in a Mazda5

montanamama

I finally go a new to me 2007 Mazda5 and my smallest stroller (peg P3) dose fit. I don't want to spend more than about 100 because my youngest is already 2 and I already have 3 other strollers! Any ideas anyone know of a good deal on a Mac?

ADS

wnkw

I *love* ourbritax b-nimble. Try wayfair clearance. Some times they're on there..

Sent from my DROIDX using Car-Seat.Org

amyd

Your P3 does fit or doesn't fit? Mine fits beautifully behind my third row (my 5 is a 2010). The Baby Jogger City Mini will fit as well if you pop the wheels off (only takes a second).

trippsmom

CPST Instructor
Your P3 does fit or doesn't fit? Mine fits beautifully behind my third row (my 5 is a 2010). The Baby Jogger City Mini will fit as well if you pop the wheels off (only takes a second).

Wow! I had one that I could hardly squeeze behind the third row of my explorer. I practically had to lube it up and run with it to get it back there. I can put my mini double in though.

amyd

Wow! I had one that I could hardly squeeze behind the third row of my explorer. I practically had to lube it up and run with it to get it back there. I can put my mini double in though.

Which didn't fit? The P3? Mine is an older one (2007)...maybe they were smaller??

Attachments

• image-793203595.jpg
    image-793203595.jpg
    520 KB · Views: 35

trippsmom

CPST Instructor
Did they? Mine has the step. Not sure when it was changed.

I think so. When I got mine I was directed towards it because of some requirements and one was the option for an older child to hop on if they tired. I remember being told to specifically seek the xx year model/model because the step had changed.

It's been a while. I've had 4 strollers and a kid since then.

tesslouise

My Mazda5 is a 2010 as well and I can fit my BJCM in the far back with the wheels on. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC