Kim and Kanye splurge on car seat..

ADS

_juune

I mean someone a fair percentage of the population will listen to. Then again, based on the way her sister Kourtney uses car seats with her kid, yikes. (Nasty rental seat FF with the seatbelt through the RF belt path. *facepalm* )
Well, at least in the sense of installation Sirona that they have bought will be quite hard to misuse. It's rigid isofix only :)

romanoma

That's a great cybex video at the end of that page. All about the safety of ERF. Not sure how credible and trustworthy Kim and kanye are to the masses, but that vid link is great propaganda!

D&L's-mommy

I think it's great that they bought a seat that can erf, but I think a lot of people either a) don't like them so they won't pay any attention to what they do, or b) like Kim and Kanye but will see the price tag of the seat, and think "I can't afford something like that for my baby" , not to mention it's a european seat, so not available to the masses here in the US. I think that if they bought say, a radian, s4m/ms70 or foonf ( us seats that are great for erf) that may persuade more new parents to buy the same seat (because there are people that buy something just because their favorite celebrity uses it), which, hopefully, will mean safer kids (assuming proper install and use). I would love to see a statement from them saying that they feel erf is safer, and plan to do it, I think it can't hurt to have someone so well known advocating for better vehicle safety (even though I'm not a fan, personally)

D&L's-mommy

I thought there was video of Kim or kourtny promoting erf. I don't have time to search right now.

there could be. I'm just thinking about the video in the link posted by P1ally says that kids should be rf "until" 2, then kids 2 and older are ff. a lot of people seem to think that's what you're "supposed" to do

mevs mom

I'm almost positive they didn't buy it. Most celebrities are given free baby swag as free advertisement for the company. There's no better publicity than a Karcrashian.

amandaj553

OMG I just saw an episode a few days ago where one of them (I know I really can't tell them apart except Chloe) was pretty much lying on her baby nursing while they were driving. Really? Is that supposed to be better than taking the baby out to feed while driving??

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
OMG I just saw an episode a few days ago where one of them (I know I really can't tell them apart except Chloe) was pretty much lying on her baby nursing while they were driving. Really? Is that supposed to be better than taking the baby out to feed while driving??

She was propping herself so the baby could eat. Yes, it's better than taking the baby out while driving. :)

I hope this helps promote ERF!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC