City Mini Snack Tray - Good or bad?

alanadoodle

I'm thinking about getting the snack tray for my BJCM, but I hate the mixed reviews. I have a 33" 18 month old that rides in the stroller.

If you have one, what are your thoughts? Useless? Too high? Awesome?

Thanks!

ADS

Kegracin

I have one but my 3yr old is 40inches tall so the height factor doesn't really matter to us (I didn't get i until this past summer) So far Ive just used it to rest my phone on it so she can watch youtube. If you can wait until tomorrow and remind me I can see how my it fits my niece she will be 2 in may but is tiny.

I can tell you that I find it annoying to put the stroller in the trunk of the car with it on.

sparkle3116

It is a little high as far as trays go, but it's totally fine for an 18 month old. Here's my almost 20 month in his city mini--he can easily get the sippy cup in/out of the cup holder and "zoom-zoom" his ambulance. He has a relatively short torso and the tray falls about halfway between his waist and chest (where a chest clip goes).

DSCN6387.JPG

DSCN6382.JPG

crunchierthanthou

I used one for my daughter about that age. If anything, it was useful as one more step to slow down my Houdini. I rarely folded or put it in the car, though.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC