NBD February 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

romanoma

Just got an extra keyfit base. We really needed one but I couldn't bring myself to pay 85 for it.

How much was the coccoro?

ADS

attachedmama

Just got an extra keyfit base. We really needed one but I couldn't bring myself to pay 85 for it.

How much was the coccoro?

I made out like such a bandit this week it's a little disgusting. I got an Advocate, B-Safe, Marathon, Cocorro and a B-ready. Holy crap.

I know I'll be keeping the B-safe and the B-ready- the question will be which one of those other 3 I'll return/sell.

I'm replacing my 2-year old's Scenera with either the Advocate or the Marathon. Then either the Marathon or the Cocorro will be new baby's ride in my husband's truck.

Last edited by a moderator:

love-pink

Ive never bought from NBD.... whats the census on "opened & resealed" items?? :confused: I want it... the price is right... but Im scared :rolleyes:

Kegracin

Ive never bought from NBD.... whats the census on "opened & resealed" items?? :confused: I want it... the price is right... but Im scared :rolleyes:

My open resealed FR85 SICT was really a damaged box, and my toaster that was a damage box was just dusty. I have gotten one damaged seat from them but it was easy return they where really nice about it. (It was a Myride and it looked like some one dropped the box funny and there was stress marks on the front plastic part....I sent it back didn't have to send pictures or anything they credited the account.)

Cryssy Jane

if anyone sees either a daytona, cobalt or shadow rxt or a gn nauti, I could use one. Leaning towards the nauti but pink wouldn't work for us.

sparkle3116

It depends on your comfort level. They are Amazon returns, so Amazon can't re-sell them and wholesales them out to places like NBD. They could have been returned for a variety of reasons.

I have had really good luck--my seats (and other items) have all been brand new, with the tags still attached--but others have received damaged seats. I returned one non-carseat item that was not the correct model with no issues.

sparkle3116

I could use a Keyfit base if anyone sees one!

Blah there was one at the regular price of 84.99

The one I saw was around $38 IIRC

Sometimes they mis-price items, but if you put the item in your cart and call, I understand they will often fix the price and let you check out over the phone.

sparkle3116

Do they have a time things are posted or is it random? I keep checking hoping to see something I want but haven't. Boo

Usually in the morning, but I think it's kind of random. Occasionally they post on their facebook page that they will be putting up baby items.

aunt83me02

Senior Community Member
I just scored a Safety 1st Go Hybrid for $91 including shipping! Finally a good seat on there after such a drought!

glowworm

I made out like such a bandit this week it's a little disgusting. I got an Advocate, B-Safe, Marathon, Cocorro and a B-ready. Holy crap.

I know I'll be keeping the B-safe and the B-ready- the question will be which one of those other 3 I'll return/sell.

I'm replacing my 2-year old's Scenera with either the Advocate or the Marathon. Then either the Marathon or the Cocorro will be new baby's ride in my husband's truck.

Hmmm... guess that explains one of the reasons all the car seats I tried to snag were "currently unavailable!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC