horrible amazon product pic...

tmahanes

I was looking for a kindle case and found this pic! Seriously? No wonder people misuse seats all the time.

51gQmWt3k4L._SX300_.jpg

ADS

MotoMommaNH

Was that a customer submitted image or the product image?
Good Lord there are so many things wrong with that picture....where does one start?

MomToEliEm

It is this product:
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Dora-Explorer-Universal-Activity-Included/dp/B008VD4J8W"]Amazon.com: Dora the Explorer Universal Activity Tray for iPad/iPad 2/The new iPad with App Included: Computers & Accessories[/ame]

christineka

I bet they photoshopped the product into the photo. The girl's outfit matches eras with the very expired car seat. I don't think there were ipads when that child was riding in a car seat.

Athena

It seems strange they would use that because, forgetting about any safety concerns, that horribly dated look doesn't sell their product at all.

callumsmom

That is a most definitely photoshopped picture. They have another one with a little girl in a stroller that is photoshopped as well.

TyAndCheyMommy

To me it looks like either the whole kid and seat is photoshopped in too- because that is a fairly new car- at least much newer than that seat am outfit.

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
I don't think the shape is right for the Elite. To me, it looks like a Nania seat or possibly one of the other cheaper Euro brands.

momkrissy

For sure photoshopped that looks like a 80s kid!
If u look at the stroller pic the one strap gose under the kid. Couldn't they just get real pics? Lazy people!!!! Good laugh tho

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC