Fuscia Peg Convertible...pics

EmmaGrace'sMom

This is in a 2010 Prius, and shows the head rest in the top position, which is NOT approved for rf.
C876BFF0-023D-4EC4-83CF-5962F85F6585-25432-000014813B17DCDE.jpg

I think this is about where DD will need the headrest. For comparison, here is the XTSL with angle adjuster.
4399B18D-6A79-473E-86CA-DD12588B7628-25432-0000148134DB3478.jpg
EAA64B3D-5062-4E8A-AD68-88A1F4E73FC5-25432-000014812DF3A724.jpg

I can't wait to see how much legroom DD has, it appears it should be similar to the XTSL!

ADS

Phineasmama

Love the color!!! I just wonder why the heck they decided to make the base white now...I think the pink and black would look better with a black base :eek:

EmmaGrace'sMom

Love the color!!! I just wonder why the heck they decided to make the base white now...I think the pink and black would look better with a black base :eek:
Yeah it would look VERY sharp with a black base! I really wanted DD1's booster to match, but I can't bring myself to pay $200 for their booster! The Evenflo Big Kid from Walmart matches fairly well.

Phineasmama

I'm annoyed because all my other seats are red or black so now if I got a pink one it would clash lol! But I really do love that color.

mevs mom

That is gorgeous! Why oh why didn't it pass testing all the way up. :-( Then it would be my dream seat!

Athena

Such a cutie! (seat and DD :p)

If only the booster didn't require vehicle head rest support! I love this color!

Persimmon

I know it is one of those magical seats that gain room once installed but does it really have the same/ish internal seating height at the Radian? My friend is expecting and I bet she would love to have this seat. Has anyone used this for a noob? She has big kids (around 9 lbs at birth) and needs something tall. She uses Radians now but her DH loathes them. I don't want to even show her this color if it is too short. It is fabulous.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC