*Pictues added* Trade my girly Myride cover for your boyish cover!

Jessimamma

I have a friend willing to give me a myride to use as a backup for my baby boy but it has a pink cover lol

any interest in trading covers with me? its a Pink & Brown Sonata cover (old style) no infant insert or strap covers tho (unless she finds them)

I dont have a picture yet, but I can get one! but I do know the cover is in pretty good shape =]

*edited to add pictures & tell you about wear*

As you can see in the picture there is some wear around the buckle & there is also a spot of wear at the top of the cover which is also pictured! =]

I really hope someone has a cover they are willing to trade me! I need a boy cover lol I dont need the infant inserts or pads, nor do I expect them since I dont have them for my cover!

Attachments

• IMG_3267.jpg
    IMG_3267.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_3268.jpg
    IMG_3268.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
ADS

Ozella21

I have the green an grey cover that is missing the plastic pin that hold it to the set. It is an extra cover from a crashed(no children in the seat) seat.

Ozella21

I don't need the another cover, this one is a spare for the spare. I have a spare myride if I need it, I am willing to part with it and will sent it to you for shipping.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC