Belt fit opinions...

tl01

Thoughts please:)!

10527D44-C9CC-4862-8672-6669682B987E-3281-0000012C45BBC902_zps92583b12.jpg

C77C70E4-FAE6-42F1-A85A-690CD460A494-3281-0000012C4EDE8E9E_zpsbf945e0f.jpg

18439AAC-1C81-4297-89A1-F5B4613FD6DB-3281-0000012C6F014FBF_zps22a9da35.jpg

ADS

tl01

Well, I like perfect! I keep thinking it looks like the lap belt is riding up but maybe I'm just being nutty!

tl01

Super! Now I'll sell this one and buy one with latch! And return the cruiserpro. Unless it works better than our oobr or frontier 85 in DH's car.

arly1983

That is probably the best fit I have ever seen with a parkwaysg(sgl). Though I am no tech.

It looks like you would have a good 3 ins to move the headrest up before you would have to worry about that wonky seatbelt again.

tl01

That is probably the best fit I have ever seen with a parkwaysg(sgl). Though I am no tech.

It looks like you would have a good 3 ins to move the headrest up before you would have to worry about that wonky seatbelt again.

Yes! The belt path is pretty unobstructed with this seat!

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Remember that the SG-L is shaped a little differently than the SG at the belt path so tru it before you buy if you can. It doesn't usually make a difference but Murphy's Law says don't try it and it will. ;)

tanyaandallie

Senior Community Member
Remember that the SG-L is shaped a little differently than the SG at the belt path so tru it before you buy if you can. It doesn't usually make a difference but Murphy's Law says don't try it and it will. ;)

TOTALLY agree! Tried ds in the SG and it was a GREAT fit for him. Ordered the SGL, the fit was just not great. Shoulder belt was too close to the edge of his shoulder. I ended up selling.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC