ISO: Summer HA dresses from Costco

BananaBoat

Went today & our Costco has all the dresses that OP posted plus a few more up to size 6x-7 (which I believe 120?). They also had Hanna zip cotton jammies & the fleeces.

If anyone needs anything, let me know & I can go back.

ADS

Lenae

This is an older thread, but I was just at Costco and there was a ton of HA dresses, up to 120 I believe. I am willing to pick some up if anyone is still searching.

Lemonade

Ooh. If anyone wants to get me the first two color block dresses (the two that are not sleeveless) and then the middle blue one in the second picture, in a size 110, I'd love it. Send me a PM and I'll paypal you the cost plus shipping.
Thanks!

cadensmommy

Senior Community Member
I would LOVE two of the color block dresses in a 110 I like the aqua one with sleeves,But either of the color block ones with sleeves are fine. My Costco does not have these :( any one want to pick two up for me?

BananaBoat

I would LOVE two of the color block dresses in a 110 I like the aqua one with sleeves,But either of the color block ones with sleeves are fine. My Costco does not have these :( any one want to pick two up for me?

I am headed to Costco this weekend. In addition to the ones OP mentioned, my Costco has a few more styles. Here's what I got in 120s for J:
photo_zpsdc735029.jpg

PM me with sizes & styles you'd like & your phone number so I can picture message you for confirmation. They are $13.99 at my Costco. I've already sent some to a couple other members :)

tiggercat

This is an older thread, but I was just at Costco and there was a ton of HA dresses, up to 120 I believe. I am willing to pick some up if anyone is still searching.

I'd big sprakly heart love if you see any 140s! I'd take 2-3 dresses (plus leggings if they have them).

Sent from my iPod touch using Car-Seat.Org

lanwenyi

Anyone want to help me figure out cost? I'd like to get 3 of them (blue colorblock, white flowers/butterflies, and zigzag) in 110 (or 120 if no 110s avail), but I'd need to know the total to decide if it is feasible. How expensive would it run me ($13.99x3=41.97 +tax, +shipping, +paypal fees)?

It's the shipping and paypal fees that I have no idea how to calculate. I know that sales tax will vary based on where they're bought. Shipping would be to Southern California, San Bernardino/Riverside area.

I'd also LOVE to get some leggings if those are avail. They're DD's fave. Those would have to be 110s b/c DD's legs are short (she's about 2/3 of the way to being able to fit 120s in the torso, but can still wear 100s on her legs)

BananaBoat

Anyone want to help me figure out cost? I'd like to get 3 of them (blue colorblock, white flowers/butterflies, and zigzag) in 110 (or 120 if no 110s avail), but I'd need to know the total to decide if it is feasible. How expensive would it run me ($13.99x3=41.97 +tax, +shipping, +paypal fees)?

It's the shipping and paypal fees that I have no idea how to calculate. I know that sales tax will vary based on where they're bought. Shipping would be to Southern California, San Bernardino/Riverside area.

I'd also LOVE to get some leggings if those are avail. They're DD's fave. Those would have to be 110s b/c DD's legs are short (she's about 2/3 of the way to being able to fit 120s in the torso, but can still wear 100s on her legs)

If you need me to get them, it would be <$50 total. No tax in Mass for clothes & shipping would be $6 in a padded mailer. I don't care about PayPal fees, so that's irrelevant as far as I'm concerned.

My Costco doesn't have any leggings & hasn't for a long while :(

Lenae

I'd big sprakly heart love if you see any 140s! I'd take 2-3 dresses (plus leggings if they have them).

I didn't see any leggings, any specific dresses? I should be going tomorrow, I believe.

tiggercat

I didn't see any leggings, any specific dresses? I should be going tomorrow, I believe.

Megan likes the striped ones best, the only ones I didn't like in the pics are the ones with the ruffles on the chest.
Thanks!

MANDY1234

I am still in the market for some HA dresses :) I think I said the 110 :) I will take as many of the dresses that I can get and have the PP ready!! Just 1 in each different print of course lol

Jillian

My bj's has HA skorts (skooters?). If anyone is looking. I think there were two solid colors (pink, purple) a striped and a patterned one. I believe they were in the 16 $ range. Let me know if anyone wants pics next time I go.

msg221

Anyone still willing to find some of these for me? I've checked our Costco again and still do not see these. Looking at the picture of the 4T, there is no way that will fit Nour, but it might fit Katelyn. Nour only weighs 34 lbs. and would be swimming in that 4T. I'd take any of the color block ones in the first post/pics and the first dress in post #28, with the butterflies. I would like to get two dresses each for Nour & Katelyn, so maybe 3T's for Nour and 4T's for Katelyn.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC