ISO: Summer HA dresses from Costco

crunchierthanthou

Costco has new Hanna dresses, but not in CO.

I'm looking for two in size 100. Please PM me if you find them and are willing to ship. :)

The LTT in blues on the left (would settle for pinks/purple in the middle. just not sleeveless).

232323232%7Ffp%3B48%3Enu%3D3246%3E453%3E532%3EWSNRCG%3D35%3C875755%3A339nu0mrj

and the smocked one with butterflies on the right (I'd settle for the blue one in the middle).

232323232%7Ffp%3B48%3Enu%3D3246%3E453%3E532%3EWSNRCG%3D35%3C8757453339nu0mrj

ADS

Chila88

Anyone know if the Costco's in Canada ever get Hanna dresses?

And what do they sell for there? I'm was thinking of bidding on a few on ebay but want to make sure I'm not overpaying, as some are similar styling to the photos above, so I'm sure that's where they came from.

amyd

Anyone know if the Costco's in Canada ever get Hanna dresses?

And what do they sell for there? I'm was thinking of bidding on a few on ebay but want to make sure I'm not overpaying, as some are similar styling to the photos above, so I'm sure that's where they came from.

Not in my area, they don't. Costco Canada does have some cute dresses right now but not Hannas. Fancier Easter type dresses.

msg221

I just got back from Costco but I was on my lunch hour and didn't get to do my usual leisurely stroll through the store, looking at EVERYTHING! I would love to pick up a few for Katelyn & Nour.

I did however score a deal on a two drawer wood file cabinet. The display was all they had left but it was in perfect condition and marked down to $98 from $179.98! Maybe I will drag DH back there with me tonight! They also had some really nice wood swivel barstools that I want. They were only $95 a piece! Going to see if I can talk DH into them because I don't like the ones we have anymore. They are nearly 10 years old anyway!

DD picked out the sleeveless one today. They were $13.99 at ours, and folded on a table, not hung. This is her first hanna (and first twirl skirt), and I am impressed with the quality.

Sent from my MB860 using Car-Seat.Org

lanwenyi

They weren't at my IL's Costco in Orange County this weekend, so I doubt they'll be at mine when I send DH to check this week. Anyone know if this is a regional thing? We've had the leggings and the sleepers in the past, but never the HA dresses.

Depending on shipping cost, I might be looking for someone to ship some to me. I love all the colorblock dresses and the white/offwhite flowers/butterflies. Do they have size 110/120 or 5/6?

Phineasmama

They are $13.99, my store gets the half zip fleeces and the zip up sleepers as well. They usually get one shipment of dresses in spring and one in fall, and they sell out fairly quickly. Not like, the first day, but you wouldn't want to wait several weeks to go buy some kwim?

They have sizes 80 through 120 or 130 in the dresses.

Rebelnicky04

Probably not quite. Dd is in 18m solidly and 18-24 in some and 80 is still quite roomy on her. She is outgrowing 70.

I agree with Rachel. Same situation here... My DD is in 12-18 month clothing and no where near ready for an 80. She is wearing the 70 dresses w/ 80 leggings because of her long legs. She's about 32 inches tall and 23 lbs (just to give you a better idea.) and the 80s are way too big for her yet.

They weren't at my IL's Costco in Orange County this weekend, so I doubt they'll be at mine when I send DH to check this week. Anyone know if this is a regional thing? We've had the leggings and the sleepers in the past, but never the HA dresses.

Depending on shipping cost, I might be looking for someone to ship some to me. I love all the colorblock dresses and the white/offwhite flowers/butterflies. Do they have size 110/120 or 5/6?
Mine had up to size 120. That was just a little roomy on DD for summer growth.

Sent from my MB860 using Car-Seat.Org

Phineasmama

DD2 is in 18-24 in some things, 2T in some and 3T in some shirts that run small, and she is wearing 80 with not *much* growing room left.

DD1 is wearing a 6 shirt and 5 slim pants and she is in 110s

Kobain's Mommy

I went and they only had fleece pull overs and PJs. I may go back next week to get her one of the pull overs for next winter. I found a few 80s at the bottom of the pile.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC